Reviews for The Brody Story
sweetspontaneous chapter 13 . 1/26/2002
i loooove this story. moremoremore...puh-leeeze? so cool! i can't wait- holding my breath til you post the next part!
kristy chapter 13 . 1/24/2002
I am so addicted to this story. It is well written, and a great story line! I would like to know what happens next...please write more...please? :D
Ashna chapter 13 . 1/20/2002
NOOOOOO! i wanna read MORE! *cries* Anyways Miyama told me to tell you she got me reading this. So I am. And this kicked ass and what went on with pretty boy and Corey! I wanna know! I wanna know! *cries* anyways i LOVE this fic!
Miyama Ishida chapter 13 . 1/19/2002
KAWAII!

i was gonna review a long time ago, but my computer crashed, and my mother was all 'why should i give you money for the internet when we have a computer?'

-_-;;

gavin is too cool! i can never say that enough!

*grabs her little home made gavin plushie*

yeah, i know... i'm sad... but that's okay! at least my gavin plushie doesn't judge me! i should make a brody one too... *grins, then goes to see what fabric she has...* *too much free time*
Kathrine1 chapter 13 . 1/18/2002
Kawaii! *watches as other reviewers stare at her and sticks out her tongue* Very, very cute! My friend Miyama (Ishida) ordered me to read this story. Very well-written! And yes, Miya-chan, Gavin is cool. Brody's better! He's so adorable! Forget a Gavin plushie, I want a Brody plushie! Great job, Emiko!
Warui Warui Neko chapter 13 . 1/17/2002
Oooooh! I love it! Please continue! Please? _
twincast chapter 13 . 1/17/2002
*gg* accidentally reviewed at ch.1 " (like it were hard to notice -_-)

anyway... about the pics:

they're cute! ... imho the eyes are a bit too big and Corey's chin looks... strange, but apart from that they really do look good!

so... WRITE and draw and post! o _ o
Llama Face chapter 13 . 1/16/2002
GENIUS! this story...is wonderful...you must continue. MUST I tell you.
twincast chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
*jumps around* Love it!

Gavin RULEZ! wanna know more! and the kiss was perfect that way

*now looking for pics* til the next ch. o _ o
Tabby C chapter 13 . 1/16/2002
OMG! You are so cruel! But... kya! I can't believe he kissed Brody! Chala! I wasn't expecting it! Wasn't expecting it at all! You didn't look like you had a surprise up your sleeve today when you said you posted. Grumble. But... ga! Hahahaha. Kissies kissies for Brody!
AngelFireStar chapter 13 . 1/16/2002
i love it - this was totally sad and sweet all at once i loved that gavin kissed him - the more we learn about him the more i like his character! update soon - please!
Nayami chapter 13 . 1/15/2002
Oh lookie, I'm actually reviewing two chapters in a row. _

Gotta save I love the Gavin POV. I love how he's such a control-feak but hates every second of it. That makes him nice and complex and really brings out more of character so that he's not just some dream guy of Brody's. His spazzing about Brody's condition was great too, especially how he semi-consciously forced himself to go visit him in the hospital at 6 AM in the morning. There's a 6 AM in the morning? {eternal nightowl Nayami wakes up at 8 at the very earliest}

And the kiss was short but sweet. It works for the spur of the moment deal. There was no enormous romantic build-up in the scene to warrant a sappy description. A small POV piece from Gavin again would be nice to show his interpretation of the moment.

Nice job! Your style has improved a lot over the last chapters. I can't wait to read more.
Miyama Ishida chapter 12 . 1/13/2002
O_O

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! they can't do that to brody! bastards! gods, i HATE people like that! *mutters something about getting a butcher knife and going after them*

hey! you should put some malice mizer on the soundtrack! yeah, i know, i know, wishful thinking on my part. but hey, JRock would be very cool for this fic! die en grey too! *chuckles* i LOVE this story! you have to finish it! email me when you get the next part up please! thanks!

Miyama *fangirl to way to many things* Ishida
Miyama Ishida chapter 11 . 1/13/2002
Gavin is the best! *grins* i'm getting obsessed with this fic... *has downloaded all the songs**chuckles* oh well... could be worse... i could have a gavin plushie or something... heeeeyyyyyyy... that's a great idea! *adds yet another thing to her wish list*
Beebee baby chapter 12 . 1/13/2002
GOOD GOD! FINALLY! I love this story, and it took you about a month or two to put up another chapter! I thought you had given up. One of the most dissapointing things is when authors just lose interest and liking in writing their current story, mand they just leave it. Please, PLEASE, PlEaSe! DO NOT drop this. Look how many reviews you have, and how many ppl love this story. I hope you get the bext chapter up soon! Very well written chapter, it's da best, but god! You just had to make a cliffhanger!

-BeeBee