Reviews for The Brody Story
Miyama Ishida chapter 9 . 1/13/2002
gavin, please grab him! do things to him! make brody very happy boy! i mean, uh, this could be interesting... *chuckles*
Miyama Ishida chapter 8 . 1/13/2002
i want that jacket!
Miyama Ishida chapter 7 . 1/13/2002
lol... great chapter here man! the best chapter of the whole thing! you know i'm kidding... lol
Miyama Ishida chapter 6 . 1/13/2002
gavin should just latch onto brody and start doing things to him... *chuckles* well, that's what i think... cuz there's alot of fic let, i guess i'm gonna find out really soon, na no da? *grins* wonderful fic!
Miyama Ishida chapter 5 . 1/13/2002
gavin likes french? that is sooooo cool! *grins* yay!
Miyama Ishida chapter 2 . 1/12/2002
dude! sweet! *hurries to the next part*
Miyama Ishida chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
very cool! *goes to next chapter*
Spike the Cross chapter 12 . 1/12/2002
That was horrible! How dare you leave us on such a poignant cliffhanger! The story is wonderful, and you have delivered this in a very step by step way. Although, you made it slightly to obvious that Corey was interested interested in boys. You could have delivered that slightly differently. Lovely story, please continue...

~Lestat De Lioncourt~
Emiko1 chapter 12 . 1/12/2002
Hey! Thanks for all the reviews! In my bio theres links to some drawings, if ppl are interested. I'll fix the way part 10's notes ended, that was a mistake. Part 11 (and 12, strangely) are both started but not finished. heh ;; thanks again! Plan on posting my fanart soon, with permission. ttfn!
StardustAngel3 chapter 12 . 1/12/2002
I love this story! Characters are all loveable and the story is as real as life. Keep up the good work, cause I want more! .

P.S. Tell Brody I want to join his Gavin Club. .;;
twincast chapter 12 . 1/12/2002
first: You do know that the chapter ends after the "1. Meikoku is lactose intolerant! (Once accidentally wrote him drinking milk ..", don't ya?

second: *sniff* p-poor Broooooooooodyyyyyyyyyyyyy! *bawl*

third: Want next chapter as soon as possible! (love angst, but love/need fluff, too ) But I'm content as long as there's an "ongoing" in the summary

fourth: does Brody still want to keep it secret?

fifth: I really wanna know what happend to Gavin (14)!

sixth: Damn! When did I start to make lists in reviews? *bangs head on desk* possibly cause I'm hyper *bg* *shrug*

oh well, I'm babbling, so... WRITE! o _ o
Guest chapter 12 . 1/11/2002
This story is soooo good! I ignored all my frineds on AIM just to finish it! Pease don't quit on this story! It's sooooo cute! Please continue, can't wait till the next chapter! _~
AngelFireStar chapter 12 . 1/11/2002
i love this story and enjoyed this part alot it was sad that he got beaten up but it added realism, i hope he gets help.. please update soon i really do like this
Nayami chapter 12 . 1/10/2002
Glad to see that you didn't quit, Emi-chan. I feel so bad for poor Brody. But I am delighted that there's more serious angst going on in this story. Being an angst-junkie, I live for this stuff. Of course, I do expect some sort of happy resolution. Keep writing!

PS-I do check out your web journal from time to time. Thanks for making me feel so happy with Chp.30 of my story.
Llama Face chapter 12 . 1/10/2002
Oh, wow. Serious stuff. Definitely continue it. Many issues are arising that he didn't take into consideration... keep writing, don't stop.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »