Reviews for The Brody Story
MourningStar17 chapter 12 . 1/10/2002
awwwwwwwwwww

i feel soooooooo bad for brody, plz write more, u can't leave me hanging
Alli chapter 12 . 1/10/2002
you evil, evil person! leaving us with a cliffhanger like that...
MourningStar17 chapter 11 . 1/3/2002
oh my gawd! this is THE best story i ever read, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for writing this wonderful masterpiece, this is my fav EVER!

please write more

mako chik
Kryptonite chapter 11 . 12/20/2001
Not a very original story now is it? I disliked everything about this story! HATED it would be a better word. It's too much mush, it's too silly, it's too ordinary in plot: uncomplicated love of boy meets boy, boy falls for boy, boy returns feelings...like that would really EVER happen in real life! I guess that to enjoy this I would have to be a fourteen to sixteen year old female, huh? I just couldn't help but feel slightly offended at the inaccurate portrayel of homosexual relations in this story. I'm homosexual, and I KNOW that I've dealt with junk that these boys haven't even, and never will, ever realize existed. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with yaoi stories. I just happened to not like THIS yaoi story! Definitely room for improvement.
twincast chapter 11 . 12/11/2001
I LOOOOOVE IT (read it before but PC's down T.T) ... anyway, wanna see a kissy... and more bout Gavin! _
StardustAngel3 chapter 8 . 12/9/2001
Hey! Of what I've read, this is great! You have great characters and great ideas for your plot. Thanks for R&Ring mine, A Stardust Memory, in the beginning and i'm really greatful. I'm a beginner at this, so I have to say I suck. It'd be coo if we could R&R each other's works . From the plot in my brain of my story, and what i've read so far (chap 5), Erin and Brody could really relate. Thanks, and I hope to talk to you!
Arienette chapter 11 . 12/6/2001
First of all, thankies for the plug! MLS can use a few at the moment, since it seems to be parked at chapter 26 in my Netscape Composer. Anyhoozles, finally some of the romance you've been cruelly depriving us of! The photography idea was marvellous; I can just imagine lovely little Brody wearing a big coat and pink cheeks and a little red nose all cuddled up in Gavvie's arms. It'll be fun to watch Brody get him to open up. You're handling the relationship very realistically- now that they know they have feelings for each other, what next, what does he want, and questions like that come. Love it. Can't wait to see how their relationship goes. And I want a first kiss pronto!
Nayami chapter 11 . 12/2/2001
Aww, 'tis such a sweet story, but has its good dosage of angst as well. My type of fic. Gavin would have to be my favorite just because I like the moody types if you haven't guessed yet. But Corey is also great! I love the way you write the character relationships that are going on. They're always changing and building more and more depth to them. I also think you're idea of using 1st person POV for Brody, but 3rd person singular for Gavin is a really good judgment on your part. Get some new chapters up soon.
Tietsu chapter 11 . 11/29/2001
*dances happily* Ooooh...I like! *nodnod* Like very much! In fact, I'm think I'm going to email you now, because I likey your story, and I feel like talking someone's ear off. _
andiebabe chapter 11 . 11/28/2001
your sucha doll! so many chapters- so little time- lol! this story is amazing! I am in love with it- this has been one of the best chapters ever! I need a kiss between gavin and brody b4 i go insane! haha! This is great- keep it up!
Llama Face chapter 11 . 11/28/2001
OOOOOOOOH! YESSSSSSSSSS! WONDERFUL! *clap clap* I LOVE IT! MUST ! (no pressure, of course, LOL)
Tabby C chapter 9 . 11/28/2001
*Catches theives, just like flies.* Har, you shoulda asked me! I know Spidey like the back of me own hand. You are evil! You never told me you updated! Eviiiiiiil!
AngelFireStar chapter 11 . 11/28/2001
great i need more of this - please write up chapter 10 fast :)this is all so cute but is gavin just using him? that would suck :( anyway till next time..
Gwen chapter 10 . 11/27/2001
My poor Aiden! I hope that your feeling better soon, I can't stand to see you in pain!

(Jo- very good, very, very good! yes indeed!)
AngelFireStar chapter 10 . 11/27/2001
another great chapter - poor aiden! and i loved the gmae that brody and gavin played - cute :) update soon
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »