Reviews for The Brody Story
Catty chapter 10 . 11/26/2001
WOW! This is getting good! CONTINUE.. WRITE NOW!
Llama Face chapter 10 . 11/26/2001
Must...continue...can't...end...here! POST SOON! Lol...I love this story soooo much...*sniffles* *hugs author* *hugs Brody* *hugs Gavin, Corey, and Aiden* Such a wonderful story...you have to add the next chapter soon...or I will just die...lol...GREAT CHAPTER ENDING but it's a cliffhanger, dammit! ~Llama Face~
Monkey Doki I'm an author just too lazy to sign in chapter 9 . 11/25/2001
Oh no no no no no...that's not it~~That's not the end! I know it, I know it...***sobbing**...where's chapter eight, dude! Where's the love? Where's the majicK? Where's the fun and excitement! We all need more to read, your writing is fantastic! I can't get enough of Brody and Gavin, dammit, their so frekkin' right together its not even funny. You've gotta write more, Emi-san, or VERY very VERY angry viewers will flame you for the rest of your life. *Ahem* Ookokook..::::breathes:::...that wasn't a threat, that was..uhhhhh..well...how can U do this to us! This is soooooooo gooooooooood, its beautiful, its eccentric and wonderfully unique. I am begging you, I am praying to the oh mighty lord you'll be posting the next chapter...soon. *Smirks* _~ I love this, did I say that already? I love this. Write more more more more more.
AngelFireStar chapter 9 . 11/25/2001
cool this story is really good - i cant wait for chapter 8 so please update soon :)
twincast chapter 9 . 11/25/2001
I looooooooove it! luv it! luv it! but... damn cliffhanger! *sniff* I want moooooooooooore!
Llama Face chapter 9 . 11/25/2001
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! EXACTLY PERFECT! OMG I love this story! This chapter was genius...just what I was hopin for...YES! Lol...I like Corey:)...yay Corey! Hehehe...But BrodyGavin:)
KatLady86 chapter 8 . 11/23/2001
Yummers! Updated-ness! More please!
Nayanya Potter chapter 8 . 11/21/2001
This is great! I love it! update soon! :)
Yuki chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
O_O This story is so good. I reeeeeeeally hope you post again soon XD
Hayashi Rinka chapter 8 . 11/19/2001
*keeps tapping the down arrow key on her keyboard* That's all? No more? *turns to author with huge watery chibi-eyes* More? Pwease? Wai, this is great! Me like lots!
Llama Face chapter 8 . 11/18/2001
You have to continue. You just DO. I LOVE this story...I get the feeling Brody's in for some torment. Poor guy. Anyway, enough of my blather, keep writing!
twincast chapter 8 . 11/14/2001
well, I read part 6 on your homepage(btw. I'd correct the URL in your profile _~) some days ago, so it's time for me to review, isn't it? - Okay, what shall I say... hmm... it's great, funny, interesting(!), well written,... well, I'm waiting for the next parts, so gimme! gimme! gimme, pweeeease! "
K-chan chapter 8 . 11/13/2001
It's so sweet! I love the story and cannot wait to read more! _ shonen ai is very nice...VERY nice after a straight diet of harsh, loud yaoi. Your story makes me smile.
angelstar chapter 8 . 11/12/2001
this rocks - it is so sweet and i cannot wait for the next chapter - so please update soon - i have to see what happens - i can so relate to somw of the stuff he goes through
Random Artemis chapter 8 . 11/12/2001
Alright, in the nicest way, you are evil, very very evil... You can't write something this good so slowly! argh! oooh... halloween bondage brody? heh... ignore the evilness... one thing, if halloween is coming up, how come you said earlier that he was starting a new school mid-way through november? no criticism, just means I'm payin' attention!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »