Reviews for The Brody Story
Arienette chapter 8 . 11/12/2001
Gah! Finally! I had problems with and the whole uploading thing too, but supposedly it's fixed now. Anyway, I wuved this chapter. The Gavin-and-Brody-on-the-bench thing should have lasted longer, though! It was so *mah*vellous. But I suppose cutting it short added an air of realism about Gavvie's personality. Yah, speaking of which, Gavin is frusterating me with his aloofness .
Ilana chapter 8 . 11/12/2001
Love Love Love Love LOVE your story .
Magli515 chapter 7 . 11/9/2001
Do More Please! This is a great story!
Llama Face chapter 7 . 11/8/2001
Great story! I love it! Brody's cool. I think it'd be kinda interested if Brody and Corey got to talking. Corey's an...interesting character (for lack of better words). Anyway great story, please continue, yada yada. ~Llama Face~ Don't diss the Llama.
Panuru chapter 7 . 11/3/2001
Ugh. I can't read the new chapter! It's probably 's fault though. I've reached a point where I blame everything on . PMS, bad days, bad grades, the weather... EVERYTHING! Anyway, you mentioned having to do away with italics when converting to .txt. Try saving it in .html form. Then you can have italics and bold and whatever else. I use Netscape Composer and Microsoft Frontpage, but I'm not sure what other programs can do it. So.. yeah. And thanks for linking me at your site! *Huggles*.
twincast chapter 6 . 10/20/2001
kawaii! Need more! Gimme more! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! *pleading chibi-twini* _~
Random Artemis chapter 6 . 10/12/2001
Ahhhh! I love Brody! I love Gavin! I love H&M, who are the PERFECT couple! I love this story! eeeep *deep calming breath* um.. *looks sheepish* sorry! But this is seriously one of the best stories I have ever read! The characters are PERFECT! mmm Reuben's a hottie too! *sighs wistfully* why can't I write like this? Oh well! write more soon, or I will e-mail you every day, pestering you! *evil cackle* Okay maybe I won't but I need more story noooow!
Nozomi ga Kanau chapter 6 . 10/5/2001
WOW! This is a great story, I have to say. Gavin seems like a deep, 3D char, and Brody doesn't seem very 2D himself. Very good portrayal of people in general,but you REALLY need to work on writing more... I NEED more..
Levittion chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
I love it there are just not a lot of original yaoi fanfic's out there and its always nice when you do fined some and this one is great. Please write more I what to no what happens. :)

Levittion
KatLady86 chapter 6 . 10/1/2001
Ah, Emiko-sama! I knew you were wonderful but you being a Banana-sama fan clinches it! Write more, puh-leease! This story is two wonderful for words! I need more!

Peace, love, and donuts everyone!
jarrod chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
omg...this story rocks! its the first song i have ever added to my favorites...so...it's really good! i love it!
CocoKate chapter 6 . 9/29/2001
Write more or die!

*this has been a message from your friendly neighborhood pyscho, have a nice weekend*
CocoKate chapter 4 . 9/29/2001
Cute! Sorry. At least I'm not threatening you, I do that. I'm crazy you know. I also have this habit of pouring out my entire life's story in reviews , like the time I was 3 and this mean girl came up and slashed my cheeks with her nails. I still have those scars. My boyfriend says they're cute, they give me personality. Frist timein my life that I haven't been self-consious about my scars. They are only long thin indentions in my skin. I have 2 on one cheek and 3 one the other. I am scaring you, right? I love scaring people. I mean like freakinng them out, not coming at them with a butcher knife. Although, that might be fun, too. I better not, I wouldn't want to hurt anyone. If you even read this I amm surprised. I love your story.
Panuru chapter 6 . 9/29/2001
Teasing us with the Rueben/Corey situation! It would be a great way to get Brody and Gavin to face the subject, eh? They could, oh I dunno, stumble upon another kissing session and be forced to confront the topic. I need some Gavin/Brody action before I burst... yeah, now I'll all giddy and mushy! Brody gets more loveable with every chapter, and I'm in love with Gavin for him _. He's a wonderful love interest, dark and mysterious.
Panuru chapter 2 . 9/29/2001
Oh, another surprise ending! I'm loving this story, and I can't wait until something happens between Brody and Gavin (er... wistfully assuming that something *will* happen. It *will*, right?). I invite you to read my own original "yaoi" story, simply because it's similar to this one, and I think you might like it. It can be found under the title Manhattan Love Story in my bio. Anyway, aside from a few puncuation mistakes and the close format that makes it hard on the eyes, it's perfect. Brody is taking everything extremely well, which makes him worthy of a reader's respect. I adore him already, and... well, I want something to happen between him and Gavin already!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »