Reviews for The Brody Story
Panuru chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
The mood, even from the very beginning, is very calm and gray. It suggests an eventually really dark plot. The main character is instantly likeable, I think, in his quiet reserve. There were a few mistakes in the beginning dealing with past and present tenses, and it was rather short, but I like it. Onto Part 1 _.
Sabrosa chapter 6 . 9/29/2001
I had already reviewed this story, but I forgot to put it as one of my favorites so here I am again.
Sabrosa chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
I have a definite soft spot when it comes to m/m love stories. Especially if there is a ton of angst involved. It's a wonderful story, keep it up, and I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for any other updates.
Wings of Steal chapter 6 . 9/28/2001
I love this story so much. Can't you get the chapters out any faster I'm dying without them! lol, just please please please please get the next chapter out soon.
Ilana chapter 6 . 9/28/2001
Very good story, with great characters! I absolutely love the whole boy/boy set up. Corey sounds like such a hottie! ( dammit, why can't the gay boys just like girls sometimes, preferably me! )
Tabby C chapter 6 . 9/28/2001
Oie oie oie. I myself review each chapter, so sorry if I cram your story up with lots of reviews! Awww, poor Brody. Heh heh, writing that english speech, hmm? Write some more, from here on end, it'll be all new for me! Heeehee.
AndieBabe chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
This is EXCELLENT! please, please, please continue? I'll love you forever! *smiles brightly*. i love he way you write! keep it up!

~Andie~
Wings of Steal chapter 5 . 9/22/2001
YAY! I want to read more. Please keep writing.
Jo1 chapter 5 . 9/22/2001
Very good story, I like to read it over and over again.I hope that someday you get this story published, that's if you ever decide to finish it! _~ Keep up the good work.I don't usually like to read but your story pulled me in and I just can't stop reading it! I hope the next chapter comes out soon!
Sage of Darkness chapter 5 . 9/21/2001
OMG, this is so good! I usually don't read yaoi, but this fic really just sucked me in. The prolouge was really clever too, although I'd agree with you that the fic shows more of a 'style' later on. Keep with it, it's great!

You commented in one of your chapters that you wouldn't mind us asking you to read our fics... so could you read mine? I'd really appreciate it. Gotta love the reviews!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7