Reviews for Trashcans are EVIL!
TMorseCode chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Can't say that I really understand, but it definitely amused me. What about things that can't be recycled? Where do we put those?
Hannah Leigh chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
You have a point about the trashcans- I'm afraid they're going to join forces with... ::gasp:: the garbage disposal!
Madkat-Z chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
*falls over dead laughing* I had a friend of mine write a comic about how evil trashcans are. This poem is great.
Trixxy Merriam chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
What about evil trash buckets? has anyone written a poem about them? no and they're gonna take over the world and no one can stop them aie
linkin-park4ever chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
D LOL D
Lemmings12 chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Hehe! Die trashcans, die! You've got quite an ingenious mind! Keep it up!
Ex-Smurfette chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
I LOVE THIS...too true my friend too true...tis true...keep writing about their oppresive ways...the public must know!

moi
sweettart25 chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
what did the trashcans do to you? *sniff* *sniff*
Liz. The green one chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Beautiful. I removed the trash can from my room after reading this. (I had to walk in order to remove it, but I figure that doing a lesser evil in order to banish a greater evil is less evil that supporting the great evil and I'm babbling, aren't I? Yes. Yes I am.)

The only problem I have with this bit of spontaneous brilliance is your plan for overcoming these evil receptacles of waste. If you trash the trashcans, won't the trashcan that you put the other trashcans into become some sort of omnipotent mega-trashcan? Putting trash into a can gives the can power. Imagine the power a can would gain if fed other cans, which had all been fed trash. ::shudders:: It's like Renfield with his flies and spiders and sparrows...
DuelShocker56 chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
This was really funny! Your very funny! LOL!
d-day chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
lol! that was funny
silver rogue silver chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
HOHOHO! I LOVED THIS!
Pa'arm chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
lol! that is so cool! It's sorta my mind. But i think that ailens will MAKE the trashcans do that. (I'm a little, scratch that, very, scratch that also, SUPER crazy!)
gabby chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
i love it! hahaha...trashcans r evil!
Domestic bliss chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
trashcans are funny looking. with there big mouths and there shiney side. They blind me. I don't like trashcans either.