Reviews for Fly Me To The Moon
Bishop Tomb chapter 32 . 11/9/2006
This was a good story, I liked the flow. Read and Review My stuff.

Bishop Tomb
aiquen chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Quotes. You have the "blah": thing, and it's awkward, and hard to read.
simmic chapter 32 . 2/27/2004
Yeh, NED recommended this fic and im quite glad he did. i like your quirky sense of humour especially the scenarios between Hiroko and Kohei...very cute :D. You have a very unique imagination and i find your theories on dreams, memories, realms, and the afterlife very interesting indeed. Even though the ending was quite sad, it was beautifully done...sniff. Very touching, pulled a few heartstrings of mine.
sereneione chapter 27 . 11/29/2003
I don't know if I saw that coming. I can't really tell. I think it only occured to me when he asked her about her Doorway. I felt really tight across the chest reading this chapter. )
sereneione chapter 25 . 11/29/2003
Hmm... the ones who drown at sea can't go to Heaven or Hell? That's so sad. What about those who are destined to drown and die? It's not as if they wanted to die at sea. Still, it's a good chapter. )
sereneione chapter 23 . 11/29/2003
Wow! Such detailed explanation. I almost couldn't understand a thing. Almost. Very beautiful. )
sereneione chapter 20 . 11/29/2003
Romance is in the air... )
sereneione chapter 19 . 11/29/2003
I knew it! Grammie is Aiko. I may be a little late when I finally realised it, but at least I realised when she began to pale after seeing where they were heading. Also, I see that Kohei is beginning to pick up on some of Hiroko's words and phrases. For example, cod liver oil is good for digestion problems. Yep. )
sereneione chapter 18 . 11/29/2003
Oh, so Gummy is going to Heaven soon. My earlier questioned just answered itself. )
sereneione chapter 16 . 11/29/2003
Yet another piece of new yet logical information. I am talking about the dream. Sounds real enough to me. )
sereneione chapter 15 . 11/29/2003
I like Hiroko, but there's something about her in this chapter that gets on my nerves a little. I think it's the ox vs cow part. Nevertheless, well written, as usual. )
sereneione chapter 14 . 11/29/2003
A Titanic scene! Hahahaha! Nice! )
sereneione chapter 13 . 11/29/2003
A rather short chapter, but entertaining nevertheless. )
sereneione chapter 12 . 11/29/2003
What would I give to see the toilet scene acted out. I like the 'mind over matter' concept. Where do you get all these wonderful ideas anyway? )
sereneione chapter 11 . 11/29/2003
Just one question, if Gummy has been around for 78 years, that means he's currently 101 years old, right? When Kohei said that Gummy's supposed to live till 101, does it mean that Gummy's going to Heaven soon? Other than that, another nicely written chapter. )
71 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »