Reviews for Reflections
Tykeria chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
tell me when u update cause i love ur songs
LPluver4ever chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
good song...im sure u dont let your friends and family down...again good song...full of emotion
Sopheri chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
It seems no one ever understand their relationships between them and their friends. I think life would be rather boring if we all did. You've never let me down, my Anikay and I'll always love you for that. I'm glad you have this writing as a sort of outlet for your anger. If only you could be happy all the time. But then I suppose ya might take it for granted, y'know? Heh, would I look good inside of a shell? Actually sounds sorta fun, no offense, kinda like a clam... just pop out when I wanna spread some of my love. LOL. You're a very strong person at times and I admire that in you. Keep on writin' and I'll keep on readin'.
Beyond The Pale chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Grrrrrrrrreat! I salute you, farf. Cant you write about something happy, though?
cinnaburst chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
I like the song but dont agree with that opinion on you...you havent disappointed let down or hurt me...love ya ian
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
once again, another fine masterpeice.
Marness chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
Hey EN. Kewlness... I made upa little diddy for it. You could so do that song as musical jazz... :) :) MThe words are ones that could be expressed in any music and still be a hit seller. Night to you for now...

Mar
GuitarPunk chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
That one's angry, but has really strong emotions put into it. I like it, my fave of your angry songs, heh! I really like this one, a lot! heh:)
Hazel N. Mitchell chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
ooh...its like a cross between 'Duck and Run' and 'Loser' and 'In the end' ... veerry verrrry verrry ::20 bazillion years later:: verry verrrry phat
just silver chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
the first couple of lines confuse me. other than that... it was groovy. This song seems like your complaint in a rather rectangular nutshell.
Shattereddreams chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
I could protect the ones I love but I watch them slip away...thats so very true :( beautifully written again, showing as much emotion as ever.
Celestina1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Well why *are* you so angry?