Reviews for Fear
JDWrites chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
...eh, no suggestions, just watch those sappy soaps on how you stand up to it I guess or you could try a bit of stand up with small groups then try bigger, then bigger, then bigger till you think you can handle it.
~GT
Vampire girl 2003 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
hiya. i used 2 b scared 2 sing in public but my music teacher said if you think no one is hearing or watching you then just singloud. if u love sing don't ever b ascamed
A Reader chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
The only way that I know how to get rid of a fear is to face it. Once you do you might realize that it's not that bad and your mind is just blowing it way out of proportion - I'm sure you have a lovely voice. But if you continue to think and believe that you don't have a good voice and never will then it will come true. You just have to let go.
Noyze chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Whoa. This is so...true, almost. It paints a very clear picture, with out much description. Have you ever considered song writing?
Kayla Smith chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
try closing your eyes and singing in front of some of your friends that might make it easyer! good luck!
Lisa chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
I know how you feel. I like singing but I am too scared to.
Robin the Crossover Junkie chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
It's a good poem, really, but I don't think there's anything that anyone can say to make you get past your fear. It's a part of you, and I think your problem is that you're afraid to let it go. If you truly love to sing, then sing when you're alone until you have the confidence in your voice to try it in front of some trusted friends. If you love to sing, then sing. Let all the fear out in your song, and your voice will ring that much clearer and that much more lovely becuase there will be real, true feeling behind it, not some generic "I-want-to-be-a-star" vibe. You can do it!