Reviews for Now I Fly
SilentRiver chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
OH! I really like this one! It sounds so pretty! (please excuse my obsession) :O)
Bob n Kazzi chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Did this person jump off of a building? Or am I being thick? I usually am. I like it though. It's a bit confusing, but I am easily confused.
Flyht chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Great! That was a waay cool poem! *I'm hyper* Keep at it! Go to my profile people! LOL! *I'm REALLY hyper* Great poem! I loved it! :-P :-)
Star Froggie chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Aww..:( That was soooo sweet JES-SI-CA (thumb thingy) I really liked it
stephanie-mcmahon-jr chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
hey its gillypoo,

i know you live on reviews so i thought i wouldn't toture you any longer! well this is probably my fav out of your works shown here, good job, post up more. Ive read some of your other works and im wondering why they aren't up here! : lol. j/k great job, see you at school..buh bye...until i see you, make sure you eat strudel! : :)
Souls Dawn chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
wow great very nice descriptions lovely poem
Cathurian Hero chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
An excelent poem, I think this is your best work (so far) and really hope to read more of your latest submissions. The poem itself almost tells of events that have already happened and lead up to the death of the narrator of the poem. Kepp uo the great work Takerugirl!
Naomi Sisko chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
I didn't think I'd like it at first, but I do. Are banshees arctic or jungle animals? Anyway, I like how it's about freezing. I know that sounds morbid, but the idea works well. "Now I fly" is a good ending, too. :o)