Reviews for Completion
Electra Fairford chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Aww! Hooray for prose with line breaks, especially *sweet* prose with line breaks. Not cloyingly sweet either. I really like this - good work.
Freija the Squeaky Coconut chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
nice.
PrincessStormy chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
WOW! That's amazing. Could I use it in one of my fics? You'll get full credit of course. It's wonderful... and I can see how you can't make it longer without breaking it... but maybe a 'sequal' of sorts? like a companion to it?
vixxy chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
I think it's just the right length. If this is pulled from personal experiences I'm happy for you. I love the purity that you use to express the narrator's feelings. PLEASE, for God's sakes keep writing.
Pandora chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
"There's no one who can separate us now.

We are together, not halves, but whole.

Complete."

Do you mean to say that without this person, you are half a person? Incomplete? That's no way to live - what if one of you has to go to the bathroom?

This is great proseish poetry. You have a really nice way of saying what you mean in as few words as possible while using a lot of detail.

Are you going to write any more AM/EW/HP stuff? I like that.

Peace,

Pandora
Maggie chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Interesting, Rb. Very emotional, and I like the last verse especially. Nice to read a poem by you, this one is very deep, and I can sort of sense the mood, and all the emotion playing around.
Ismini chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Love it!Very deep and I was wondering "Long time since Rb wrote a new story...".I'm really happy to see something new from you_.Hmm...Am I wrong or is a line in here inspired by a Digimon song?"There is no map of how to live".Cheating,are we?Wait till I tell Megchan...j/k