Reviews for The Bus Ride
recalcitrant chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
i felt that u had a really well written poem here so i m reviewing to tell u that. i think u have the all the makings of a really good writer. please rr my stuff if u want. i suggest "be where i wanna be", "hurt" and "this one is called f* you." keep up the good writing because i would love to read more.

peace

recalcitrant
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
wow... im very impressed; yes, the title was somewhat misleading . . . but this was really good.
irisbleu chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
I have had this experience... long ride home from an away game, marching band, ninth grade. And, of course, there were those rides when my leg was broken in 11th, my (now)ex holding my hand in silence from the seat behind, still too shocked by my injury to speak, as it had happened the day before... Very, very well expressed.
Naomi Sisko chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
I saw this and had to read it because I just uploaded a poem called "Bus Ride" yesterday. I'm not sure I understand every line, and I really think the last line should have rhymed, but the theme came across well. I like the line "You speak of it as if no one would know." :o)