Reviews for Meredith
sckry chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
It's taken me a liitle while to read all this, mainly because its so long(not that I'm complaining) BUT now I've finished it, I only thought it right to review since I enjoyed it so much.

I'm not normally a fan of vampire fics because the majority are all so cliche', but I love the way you have gone back to the 'root's' of the vampire legend to make it sound and feel more plausable. The fact that you use Latvian(I think?) seemingly fluently for Meredeth further heightens the sense of realism-especially as the setting is now in America.

And you have beautiful descriptive imagry here, really, its a wonderful read. Great stuff and hope to see more soon!
odman01 chapter 29 . 2/28/2007
When does Father D meet 8 Ball?
The baava Project chapter 29 . 9/20/2006
Yo, sending a review that will be half past useless. :D But I love this story and can't let a single bit go by without saying so.

STILL, Dan's choice is killing me. I think I said that, because I had read this before. But it's keeping me reading, because, like Dan, I want to know what the heck is going to happen.

One small thing that I can't remember from earlier bits with Father D - has his manner of speech changed at all? I couldn't help cracking a grin when he started off on "vamp" and "vamps," and then the last sentence with "dead-head wannabes." I don't know why that struck me as funny, but it did. There isn't a problem with it; it's just bucking my mental vision of him. He seems to behave with a little more austerity than a guy who talks about "vamps."

Is it just me? hee

At any rate, I hope you're well and writing, somewhere out there.

Regards,Lady of Knight
The baava Project chapter 28 . 9/17/2006
Greetings, Strider.

Please forgive me; I am a scatterbrain. I read these chapters months ago, and could have sworn I reviewed (I am out finding old acquaintances this morning and noticed I had not). So, I am rectifying that mistake in part, at least. :)

Firstly, it didn't take me long to get back into this story, which is nothing short of amazing. There are many viewpoints in this tale, of which Dan is only one - and yet, within a few paragraphs, I remembered it all. It is due to your skill in creating characters and a world your readers aren't likely to forget!

It's a transitional chapter (with quite a hook for the end, blast you), so there isn't a whole lot to say on it. I have no nitpicks. You know best where you're going. I have no questions. I will be told all in time! :D I am merely sitting back to enjoy the ride.

Once again, many months later, welcome back. :) I hope to finish this manuscript, because I'll be sad if I never get that satisfaction of closing a VERY good book.

(trepidation over Dan's choice is killing me)

Regards,Lady of Knight
Devil N. Red chapter 29 . 2/20/2006
Okay so as far as I know I'm the first to review this chapter. I must say that I throughly enjoyed it. The Latin in the Communion ceremony was an excellent touch. It'd be nice to hear more priests/clergy perform it in Latin. As you've probably guessed, I'm Catholic.

Anyway, I can't wait to see what Dan's gonna see and deal with when he meets these "familiars" face-to-face. It's gonna be awesome I just know it!

As always, awesome stuff and keep it up! )

I almost forgot, thank you so so so so so so so much for your review. I can't believe more people haven't reviewed it either. It kind of sucks actually... But most people on here read and don't review. Personally I think it should become a requirement or the site should at least let you know how many people are reading your works. It'd be nice to know that info I think. Since I admire your work I'm absolutely flattered that you liked what you read and I appreciate it.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Devil N. Red chapter 28 . 2/18/2006
I checked my email today to find, to my intense excitement, that you had updated! All I can say is wow. That was intense! The wait was well worth it and I can see that you definitely haven't lost your touch.

Hopefully I won't have to wait so long for your next update. Hee hee hee. I know you won't hold out on me for that long. As always exceptional writing, so keep it up. )
Nyte Shade chapter 17 . 1/28/2006
This is amazing! Dawne Samantha reccomended this story to me and I am so glad she did. The entire story is wonderfully written but it is 3 in the morning and I must be going to sleep.
IndianPhoenix chapter 27 . 8/27/2004
Sad...makes me wonder whether you want us to be cheering for Meilute or not, really. It's like you're turning the story on its head...but then, I guess I really won't know unless you update. Hint, hint. :)
Lizzie chapter 27 . 7/2/2004
I LOVE the story. I couldn't stop reading it. Is there any chance of more to come?
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Hello-
Excellent piece you have crafted here, and I will move on to reading more of it.
Whispers In Silence
Falasade chapter 17 . 11/30/2003
Wow... just wow.
I am Gone chapter 27 . 9/16/2003
What an excelent story!

I don't really have any complaints about that it's not finished.
Psycho Idiot chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
I love this story.
The baava Project chapter 27 . 9/15/2003
;_; And that's where you leave it? omg, this last chapter, of Meilute and Mihalje . . . so SAD. And you know what? You need to answer how Meilute became a vampire so update. _~

I also really liked chapter twenty-six, because of the wolves. Your descriptions were so beautiful about the mountains; and of the girl's affinity for the wild animals. It's neat that she hasn't lost that particular aspect of her personality. So, how did she come to America? Update.

LOL, okay, I'm sorry, I know I'm being a brat. You already know how much I'm loving this story - I hope school is kind enough to you to allow you to update. I'll wait like a good girl!

From a very addicted reader,

LoK
The baava Project chapter 25 . 9/12/2003
_;; Kinky . . .

And what in the heck is up with the kid, Dave? Had the dark-haired girl hurt others that badly before? Jackie had been different, and so had Alan. It was weird . . . lol, I probably felt the same way Matt did just reading it. Very very weird.

I liked the input on Cara, about the way she had spaced off when she was younger. That was extremely interesting. And her dream . . . something that did happen, something that will happen, something that could happen? (that's not really a question, just musing)

ja ne!