Reviews for popular
xodaydreamerxo chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Great it's true! love it! )
My Psychosis chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
It's so true, but ya know what? I never have, and never will pitty them. They chose that lifestyle, and even if they didn't, they can change. By the way, I'm not popular, never was, and I have no intentions of becoming such. It looks like it sucks big time, and I'm sure it does... Ok, I'm done with my rant, but good work!
chainedfreedom chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
so true.
Marle1Fan chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
WOW! Really good!
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
I don't really share those thoughts, but nice poem
dreamgrrl182 chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
this is really good :), good job
Blue Fairy chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
amazing, that's exactly how i always thought popular people felt. oh, and thanks for reviewing my poems!
Element Air chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Cool
Lorelen chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Woah...that was very, very good! I'm in the process of writing something similar to this. I guess you could say I'm popuar, but it wasn't always that way. I was totally unpopular, untill I started going out with one of the "popular" guys. Their really not that bad, and when you get to know them, you find their not snobby or anything. Well, that's the way it is at my school. This is getting kinda long, so thanks again! Kat
Seran Perry chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
You're a really good poet! This is really cool. It's something someone can relate to even if they aren't popular. Keep writing!
darkangel chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
i like that. i think a lot of popular people don't really want to be.
Ane Hoshi chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
*ayeee!* so sad. I think that this is how allot of girls feel at my prep school. I pitty them, I really do. Adn then there are some I just hate. But most I feel so sorry for because they are trapped by their masks. I'm trapped by a mask, but for diffrent reasons.
hoon chapter 1 . 9/27/2001