Reviews for Her Only Escape
Purple Blood chapter 1 . 10/14/2019
There's this group that I wish could die, they got everything handed to them in a silver platter while honest people had to work their ass off to achieve it. They come in with their company's money and get everything the other has achieved with honesty and hard work and the worst is that they are happy about it, like they did something amazing that nobody has ever done when the other already did it multiple times, that's why I wish them and their company the worst, I want them to dissapear from this Planet because they are one of the causes this Planet is as fucked up as it is, because of people like them. One of their co-stars killed themselves after they did that dirty trick to get to the top, and I really wish that's the destiny for all of them working in that company and that dirty, dishonest group. I wish their death, one painful as well, because it's what they deserve. To die. Fuck them, fuck them all to hell.
GeekyWriterChick chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Woah...that sent shivers down my spine, made goosebumps rise on my arms, and made the hair on the nape of my neck stand on end...Sorry, I'm a hopeless drama queen, great story!
somefreakylooknchick chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
wow. this is wonderful. suspenseful.. I don't expect you'll continue this because, as I see, it was written a long time ago but o well. I truely enjoyed reading it!
nakiko chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
*brrr* i'm gonna be locking my door tonight! I loved the way you made me sympathise with Charlotte and then at the end she turned out to be a complete psycho! described and interesting _ another great story well done!

luv kez

*********
MidnightSons chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
cool. very creepy. i like it.
Lilanthe not logged in chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Woo. I liked it. I was kept in suspense until the end, which surprised me muchly. Great job.