Reviews for Night B4 Xmas Parody
Liz Jafferties chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Yes, this is the one who has "Dance of the Dead" in Hardy Boys...

This was hillarious! And considering that I actually have a working background knowledge of Loki (I tried writing a story about him a while back-no such luck!), it makes even more sense.
pastlemouth chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
good, but who's Loki?
Ethne Lovegood chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
roflmao!hee, no wonder you like the Nightmare Before Christmas, you secretly wrote it didn't you?j/k That is really good though!
DonJuan chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Nice. Perfect for the Holidays if your a bit twisted. It sort of ranks up there with A nightmare before Christmas by Tim Burton. Great read. Thanks.
MadMorrow chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Funny little parody of that old time Cristmas poem. Read many kinds of spoofs of the original, this one was funny as well.

But also it was a bit unfocussed, kinda went all over the place with stuff going on. Might have done a bit better if it focussed on that house and stuff going on inside - with vampires or werewolves or whatever fighting over the sleeping children. Despite this, it was still an enjoyble read.
Bensing Mrs chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
I always knew you'd do well with anything related to English, even back in Grade 7 at RMS. This parody is a riot. Must be something to do with that creative mind you have, reading all those books. I'm so proud of you! P.B.
ms.unknown chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
*giggle* i am rolling on the floor with laughter and tears in my eyes.

too funny
Shadowed Twilight chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
::Snorts with laughter:: OMG! That was hilarious and creative! Good job!
Sarah Rosecrans chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
This is kinda weird! Interesting...
GiantPygmyGirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
HOW LOVERLY!
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
THIS IS GREAT! This seems like something that Jack Skellington would come up with. (I was kind of hoping the family would bite it, but hey.)
cjp chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
I remember this! It was weird then and it is still weird now! You're always good at writing weird stories and poems but I think this takes the cake.
Melanie C chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
pointless, but fun nonetheless. very funny.
drunkdude chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Thats was really good, ahve you got anymore like that?