Reviews for Grey
Ash chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I don't think I can ever get over this poem. I still think about it at times and I read it possibly eight years ago. I think those are the best kinds of poems, you know? The ones that stick with you. This is a great poem.
Tressell chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
omg..that was a very good poem i teared up when i read the last line.. i loved it
Elfgirl2005 chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
I can totally relate to this. I love the part "I'm never blue, just grey" it's so true for me. Thanks for writing this!
No Longer Posting Here chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
pretty!
Leameisou chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
yet another person spelling me out and speaking my words. thanks for writing u let me no i'm not really as alone as i feel thanks ciao- luv lia
mrithinkihaveamustachemanisstupid chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Cool poem... very depressing. Actually it's so depressing, i makes me want to die. Anyway, very abstract and symbolic (allegory.. what can i say, 's getting to me.) I like it.
Maddox chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Life is grey.
Aurora chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
This almost makes me want to cry...I really, really like it. The ending is absolutely perfect, how it rhymes a bit and leaves you with this feeling of hopelessness. don't laugh! that's just how I interpret it. ;) Keep up the great writing.
Anna-Kerrs chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Yep, my real email that time. lol. GREAT POEM! I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE THAT ONE! It's like exactly how I feel!
Shai Ryder chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
A very heart felt poem...I know how you feel :( Never knowing how to feel...

write some more! :)