Reviews for dragon blues
SilencedZorn chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Oh, that's cute.
Morwain chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
that was sad but i liked it
Loup17 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
hhe, for some reason it made me laugh (which is amazing 'cause i am pissed off right now...) i like it, very well done; a great haiku
Emi Amara chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
hiya! cool poem! *Evil Fire! I dunno why i said that!* great idea too

cya )

- winged girl
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
...and it actually rhyme!

Oh, you're so good!
Zainab chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
OOh this one's cool. Better than the haiku about glittering clouds. *still out of breath from chasing glitter* Dragon with fire, yay!
just like me chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
I suppose I would have to be you to fully understand this poem, but I liked but I understand about it.
Ukiah chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
I like it. I don't fully understand it, even now knowing that you've got a phobia of fire.

I'm not big into haiku, but this one has a nice image to it - different and a bit abstract.
Aurora Barrett chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
hhehehehe You made me smile! Good job! I'm gonna add some more poems. Maybe you can come by and review them for me. Thanks. Oh, and don't be afraid of the one. You'll see. (It's only the title)

Aurora Barrett
la presa de la noche chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
onteresting, just how afraid of fire are you? *lights match* heehee, i'm a pyromaniac *tosses match at you* i'm just playing. i love your work, no matter how much you diss fire, you do it eloquently.
AquaSilverDragon chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Like all your stuff, Ellerfru, just awesome. Short, but you really get what you want to say through to the reader.

AquaSilverDragon
shadowhwk6 chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
deep but nice,great,and deep keep up the good work
wqwq chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
whoa I really luv this! maybe your best. I luv weird poems.
Hikarineko Skadi chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
oh i love dragons too keep up the good work... see ya kari
IvyDragon chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
That's really cool! This gives a real image, and even though you don't say it has a meaning, it sounds to me like the fact that you love your dad, and that when you wrote this you were really at home, and stuff... I'm sort of confused about why you put the dragons in there, but I guess it had to have a mystical subject to get the theme I found in it across... Keep writing!

Ivy