Reviews for Billy and Thelma
losh chapter 1 . 3/29
Thats cute
K chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
sewed him back on? This seems quite perverted. xD
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
huimei chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
hi !

eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010

welcome to our website is :
t chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
get it
Divine Writer chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
thelma reminds me of the two women on the simpsons, there so ugly!
Ultimate Schuyler chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Aw, this is cute. Is this something you made up? It's awfully sweet.
ChichiX chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
That was mindnumbing, and I thought it was hilarious. I think it should be in the humor section. It sounds like you're making fun of children's stories. Cool. I like it.
MagicOne2 chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
does that even have a plot? i thought it didn't. does it have a point? I thought not

does it make sence? no, any monkey with half a mind could write a story that made more sence than this. think about this for a minute, how do you sew someone back onto a sweater. this story had no plot, no point, and it deffinetly didn't make sence. seems to me that you wrote more of a rotted peice of mind than a story. look, i'm precis, i think i'llwrite a story about some girl who sews a boy to his sweater, or something like that.
SillyManOneEiGhTyTwo chapter 1 . 10/3/2001