Reviews for Legacy
n3ssa chapter 16 . 8/9/2003
hey! love the story. update! please? aw im dying to read the rest of it. omg its been 4 months! maybe this will be like, a reminder or smething :) *muah*
Cutlass chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Hey guys! I appreciate all of your reviews more than you would ever know and hate to let you down but I am currently attending Governor's School where computer access is limited and time even more so. I have found that I have very little leisure time between balancing work not only for this school but also regular summer work I have. Therefore I am sorry to say that I will not be updating Legacy for the six weeks I am attending Governor's School. Thank you for being so wonderfully patient with me thus far and I hope that you return to read this when I finally do update.
Killer Tofu chapter 16 . 6/14/2003
Damn! Tjis is one damn good fantasy story. Why is it rated R? Its not that bad. Please review.
Animalia chapter 13 . 6/13/2003
Hey! *pokes* Keep writing! You're taking as long as -I- take to write a new chapter!

Wait, no, it's impossible to take as long as I do. Well. You're getting pretty close though. *nods*

Anyway, I'll say it again - I love your story, the characters are intriguing and the story keeps moving, not getting stuck in slow spots like some (*coughmine*) do.

Keep going!
Eien Ikari chapter 8 . 6/12/2003
*weepy eyes* Kaeldra's dead? I actually kinda liked her, poor Zephyr! I guess Sabriel was right- Her parents are alive. Hmm. Interesting. I must read more!
Kaze-Shukun chapter 4 . 5/26/2003
*Confused as hell* So the Male assasin was hurt? Sabriels brother was hurt? But was'nt that Female assasin hurt too? I think i'm going to re-read this later on. And it realy is a very diffucult story. The hardest i've probaly ever read. I need a break
Kaze-Shukun chapter 2 . 5/25/2003
To start off: I guess the date piece is fast, but not anoying fast- Good fast. Also, i like the part of desire too, and almost hoped that there would be a R part kicking in(You know what i mean) But it at least makes the story longer

Seconds, i like the story(If you had'nt figured ;) )
zapenstap chapter 7 . 4/16/2003
wow, cutlass! You've certainly got an edge for violence, action, angst and drama! Whoosh. Character are chased, falling in love, changing alliances, hatching evil plots, being overcome by dark forces, and dying already. How exciting! It's an extremely intense read! things move fast but the plot is good and all the little extra's are really intriguing. Butterfly girl Aliays for example, what a stunning description! I like Threads and Meadows and Blade Souls and all those little intriguing concepts you've got going. It's a stunning mixture of creativity and heart-stopping action. Your violence is GORY, your evil is malicious, your characters are brave, and a lot seems to be roiling beneath the surface. I am SO excited that Diablo and Rag are back. I like em. Those are the best Blade Souls. I'm sure we will see more of Diablo's wicked ways in the future. I'm curious to see where all of this is going. I'll bet you have a spectacular finish in mind. There's so much here it's hard to remember what I was going to say about everything. It's a stupendous effort at an epic tale; loaded with everything it needs. You don't need me to tell you you're a write with promise, but you are, so I'll tell you anyway. Cliff hangers aboud. A spell-binding story. *shivers* Great job, really. You've got some really good things going here. It's not perfect, but for what it is, really incredible. Keep it up!
wacka dkid chapter 16 . 4/16/2003
this is a great story/freakingenormousbook... i dont have any actual reviews for it cuz i suck at reviewing because i end up like the way people write their characters... so basically this is a fan (ugg...fan..dont like that word, sounds sappy and like tagalong..whatever) writing to say that i really hope you are one of the people that doesnt dead end their stories after people have read the whole thing so far... yep, thats it. -krissa
Animalia chapter 16 . 4/12/2003
Wow. I *loved* that scene between Asgard and Alysia. I think it was pretty much perfect, possibly because it didn't end happily. I've no doubt they are going to meet again, but the uncertainty is brilliant. The Darius-vs-his Blade was a bit of a surprise, but damn good.

An intriguing update. Keep writing ;)
Lastlegolife chapter 16 . 4/10/2003
This is so cool. I wrote a story like this a long time ago although I think you did a better job with the fight scenes.
SSSRoaB chapter 16 . 4/9/2003
Hey! Don't leave me THERE! Keep going, keep going! Please?
finis chapter 15 . 2/22/2003
whoops, sorry, I meant
finis chapter 15 . 2/22/2003
Hey, this is a really good story, very interesting. Have you heard of ? I think you should post this story there; the writers there are *very* professional and offer great advice (though harsh at times, but honest). I think it'd do a great job there, as some of the highest rated fics are of this genre. And this is a good one!

Keep writing.
Animalia chapter 15 . 1/28/2003
Bah! Short chapter! :P Write more!

More Darius, please :D

V. good though. Reina is a little /too/ perfect though, but that's probably just 'cause she's knew.

Good work :)