Reviews for Legacy
Enthralled chapter 15 . 1/20/2003
Woah...I just realized that i haven't reviewed this fic yet! Well here it goes:

i LOVED this fic! And I hope that the next chap comes up REAL soon! I know what you mean with school being a pain in the ass. I have finals starting tomorrow, a big "shit!" Speaking of which, I , unfortunatly, need to go study. I will review again when the next chap comes up, though!

.. _ ..

\/)"(\/

(_o_)
anonymous chapter 15 . 1/20/2003
wow! this is really good, the plot is plausible, the concept of sydael is ingenious. It's just...wow.

I'm sure it was months ago, but I just started reading this a couple of days ago... But why did kaeldra have to die? please, please tell me she comes back by some odd twist of fate.

I just can't stand main (kinda main) characters dying. and who will zephyr pair up with? I don't think he'd pair up with anyone except kaeldra.
Ganondorfthefieryred chapter 15 . 1/16/2003
I'm still loyal, silly!

*smiles charmingly*

Well, considering the time it has taken you, this chapter is relatively short. Therefore, I am going to force you to crank out the next chapter TWICE as quickly, and will force you to make it TWICE as long. So there :P
Zero's Wings chapter 15 . 1/14/2003
Hey! Consistently excellent, as usual. You really keep the pace up from chapter to chapter, I can't wait for more! Great new character, Reina, I can't wait to see her fleshed out. She's one of my new favorites, but, almost all your charcaters are my favorites, so I digress. As always, the prose is a joy to read, smoothly flowing and richly detailed. Congrats on another fantastic chapter in your epic saga! Write more soon!

~ZER0's Wings
Artemis the Brave chapter 15 . 1/13/2003
Awesome, completely awesome! I have been rivited to this story! Keep on writing!
Shanna3 chapter 12 . 1/13/2003
I love the fanfiction! Its really great! lolz! I love how long it is and how dedicated you are to writing this story! Its really great and very well written.
Catch Ya Later Alligator chapter 6 . 12/5/2002
Wah! I was going to simply wait until I reached chapter 14 to review, but. . .ah! I loved Zephyr because he was so sweet and kind and then BOOM, suddenly there is evil! Ah! *sniff* Now I must go back to reading to see what happens to everybody. . .good job so far, by the way. -_-
Straw-wolf chapter 2 . 12/1/2002
I can tell that this is going to take awhile for me to finish but I'm hooked already. Why does the Baron want to kill both sets of siblings and where exactly did Zeph and Sabriel's parents go? I will be checking this for updates.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/22/2002
hiya please update i am waiting great story needs a ending please please please please please see i am begging here update new chapters thanks
Nairesda chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Wow! This was really, really good. No problems. Just continue it!
Animalia chapter 14 . 11/7/2002
Poor Sabriel! Poor Darius! Poor Strife! Poor Zeph! Poor Odessa! Poor Asgard! Poor Kaeldra! Poor Lady Alysia!

I hope Strife doesn't let go!

I hope the Blade Mage and Sabriel get back in time to save Darius. And Asgard, and the Lady, but mostly Darius. I like Darius!

That has to be - easily - the best Original Fic I've ever read. (sadly, including mine!) It has it all.

Definitely keep writing. And write quickly! That's it, no more food, no more bathroom, no more talking - just write! And as for sleep, well, forget it! If you can spare it, no more breathing either. Wait, that might make your quality of writing drop. Alright, you can breathe. But only when necessary!

But seriously, that's one darn good story you've got going there. The only things I can find worth commenting on to be improved upon are a couple of typos - it's 'barrelling', not 'barreling', and 'vice', not 'vise', I believe. Although, depending on which corner of the world you're from, it could be different. (But it's saying something if I resort to picking on spelling in a review!)

Yes, I squirmed - alot - during the whole Diablo/Sabriel thing, but I personally think you should leave it as it serves to further prove just how bad Diablo is.

In a word, this story is brilliant.
Ganondorfthefieryred chapter 12 . 11/4/2002
Chapter 12: YUCK! You could have gone easy on the Raping thine sister stuff. *throws rotten tomato*

But it's still well written. *gives you a towel to wipe it off*

BUT HE WAS RAPING HIS SISTER! *rubs your face with the dirty towel*

Sigh... But you're still a good author. *gives you a shower and a new change of clothes out of the rotten tomatoey ones* *Doesnt look*
Ganondorfthefieryred chapter 11 . 11/4/2002
Just read 11...*sniff*... poor Zeth...
Ganondorfthefieryred chapter 9 . 11/3/2002
AAAH!

People are dying and mentally insecure...I cant take it! I'm beginning part 10 right now.

Well, you know the expression, "I cant put this book down"? Well I can't close my laptop here! Curse my many interruptions!
Hathor chapter 14 . 11/3/2002

I just found this story on a link from one of the columns. She was right! This whole story so far has had me completely entranced. It's fantastic- the interchanging politics and characters, the ideas... well, I could rant on for a while, but I won't.

So. Am now at chapter 14 and LOVING IT! Can't wait for the next part! Poor Strife!

Thanks for the story hun! -Hathor-
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »