Reviews for Legacy
Cassandra1 chapter 6 . 12/22/2001
Corruption by power! Whee, I *love* corruption by power! So much evil! So fun! Hehe...I think you've improved in your writing, too (not that improvement was needed to begin with:). Brilliant as ever, keep it up!
MoofBall chapter 5 . 12/6/2001
Good job! I love the characters, and the way you depicted the scenes were great! But please write the next chapter soon!
booky chapter 5 . 11/24/2001
this story is goooooood keep it up!
The Evil Twins chapter 3 . 11/7/2001
I thought it was really good. I can't wait to see what happens!

JasmineFlower
gennikat chapter 2 . 10/24/2001
I like your writing style, and the characters are pretty realistic, even if the relationships are moving a little to fast. Still in all, it's a pretty high quality fic. Write more!
booky chapter 2 . 10/21/2001
i think this is good but somethings gotta start happening with darius make it interesting
Anna5 chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
I love both stories! They are quit captivating...Please keep writing! _
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
*furrows brows* hey, are any of the G-gang gonna show up? *grins* i'm a little obsessed.
gennikat chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
S'good! I enjoyed it a whole lot. So much so that I though you deserved a review (my second ever) and some encouragement to write more! Keep it coming!
da phat joanimefreek chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
dear god!this is such a good story!

i love it! more! need more!
Zero's Wings chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Hey, I emailed you, but I figured I'd leave a review at your site too. This is a really awesome start to a fic. The kids are instantly likable and fun. The story is exciting and well-paced. Please continue with this great story!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6