Reviews for Prayer of a Troubled Child
Angel Demonic chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Wow. I loved that, it's um.. disturbing. But awesome touches. (I'm new to this site... so I really don't know what to say!) Great.. sad prayer.

Amen.
Haberdasher chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
It doesnt suck! dont be so misleading! hehe! its sad, i got a feeling of hopelessness from it. dunno if that was what you were trying to convey but i liked it anyway... -the Lady Elaine
officialmuse chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
damn that is the best parody of that prayer i've ever read its dark and disturbing but thats what makes it so good. wish i had the talent to write like that. and its not bad... i demand that u change the summery...um..but u don't have to. :D*Ana*
Fenriswolf chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Just plain disturbing. Even for a parody.
MegMar07 chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
This is very good. Very deep, dark and depressing. I really enjoyed reading this poem. Keep up all the wonderful work!
kittyluver87 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
OMG! That is so sad! Wow, that just made me all depressed. It was really good. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Wow. Speechlessness.
E.D. Fiorentino chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
In my honest opinion, I think that your summary described this poem wrongly-it's not bad at all. It's quality work that is really hard to find on fiction press. Consider yourself very gifted-I can't write poetry for crap!
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
it's a good poem. I've always like to read the different versions of lay me down to sleep.
Delle and Bear chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Ali, this is Bear. That was one of the best poems I have read in a long long time(and I read a lot of poems!) D: Of course, the fact that I read it in my uber-spiffy voice helped! :)

B:Where did you get the idea for this poem? E-mail me with the answer or just for the hell of it. Thanks babe, yeah I know, I call all friends or friends of friends babe! D: :P Unfortunately.