Reviews for You Live Alone
t. Hudson chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Yes, this is most defintiely disturbing when you really think about it. One line, maybe because it seems so out of place it must be real, really stuck with me:
"and you clutch your flashlight"
For some reason that lets me see everything much more clearly. You've captured in the mood of this poem something I can grasp at only feebly. I am really in awe of your ability.
Phaere chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
This is amazing, and so true. I like the repetition, it adds a lot to the poem. It scared me, really scared me. Amazing. Truly.
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Good. A fear of living, of taking a chance that could in with an accident in death. Well, that's at least what I got out of the poem. Very good.
Aathiya Lia chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Eh, we're all guilty of this to a certain degree, non? Is there a term for fear of life, of living? Heh... Panophobia - 'fear of everything' is probably the closest best. Good stuff!

Hey, I'm salvaging up an old piece... your nom de plume inspired me to do so... It's called 'Mad or Sad' ;) You'll know when it's up.
The Carrot Princess chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
that was waaaaay suuuuuuuuuuper duuuuuuuuuuper good... okay. sorry. soda... heh.
Wheeli chapter 1 . 10/1/2001