Reviews for the magick in me
Timrah De'Ange chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
i like this very much.
DemonicDestiny chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
This is such a beautiful poem.
Athnyha chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Blessed be. Thanks _
Ahezhara chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
That's pretty. And I know the feeling of being called a witch (in a bad way), wicca being a cult etc., being satanist, worshipping the devil... etc. and this poem is wonderful as it is not revengeful or spiteful either. Maybe punctuate and capitalise the sentences of the poem to give it that polished look? :) if you want to talk about stuff I'll be here :)
jma chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Thsi is rather pretty and very deep. I know how you feel, nice to hear someone express it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
wow
okay dont freak out on me and cuss me out or anything but
have you been wiccan all your life
cause my sister and i want to excape from the christian world and we kinda need help
dont think anything of me just could you give me some links or something i could do my research?
midniteaurora chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
This sounds like my story! You have to be strong! But you already know that. In you beats the heart of a true witch. Keep up with it. Never let them get to you. Blessed Be!
hethara chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
good job. i know how you feel
MinionRipley chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Very pretty piece of poetry. :) Well, if anyone bugs you about your beliefs in a bad way, just ignore them. After all, we all have different beliefs. Keep on believing in what you view as true, alright? Good job on this piece of writing, though!
SEP chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Merry meet.
Very inspirational. I would absolutly love to hang this in my locker and on my wall... and every where I could! It's so amazing. I can relate. There's so many people out there that can't accept things, just because they grew up learning something else. Very good poem. I'd love to see more like this.
Blessings and happy writing,
-SEP
chainedfreedom chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
good on ya.
people should like or dislike others on personality, not on religion.
me personaly, im a christion, but i dont look down on other religions, as far as im concerned it matters on the person, not what they belive in.
plus i love talking to others about what they do believe in.
to get other opionions is awesome, and can really give u a bigger and better outlook on life.
Dark-Goddess-Oracle chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
That was unbelievably AWESOME. I'm Wiccan. (duh) And, I just loved that
Circus chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Wonderful-Absoluetly wonderful. It's good to hear that we Wiccans in highschool and below aren't giving up from pressure. Your poem has inspired me, as well. It's beautiful and full of description. Well done

Merry met and blessed be
moonwizard4 chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
I was close to tears after reading this... most people just don't understand magick... Just because it's not "normal" doesn't mean it's not real. *sigh* Silly humans... Well, keep up the good work! Be proud of who you are!

Blessed be.
Melanie Rose chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
I love it! It's so true for all Wiccans, including myself. My favorite stanza was the first one; it was so descriptive and beautiful!