Reviews for Together in the Void
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wow
Phoebs chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Love what the poem is trying to say. We're not alone in our pain. Great way of putting it.
little red line chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Its 're all together,we're not the funny thing is,we all still feel like writing it keeps us going.
Scarlet Starfire chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
I love your poems so much. they are all really great. I know you probably have lots of stuff to do...but could you read some of mine and give me tips and stuff? Thanks either way...:-)
~Alli
scarred chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
That was good. It reminds me of this. How I think that I am all alone because all of my friends seem to be perfect. But in reality they all have problems... And they are all worse then mine... And that for some reason makes me feel worse... Almost jelous because I would love to have a real reason for why I am screed up. Sure I have reasons, but not as good as theirs. But my perfect friends don't need to cut themselves because they have people that they trust and love to talk to. They aren't in the black space. Then I come on the internet and see poems and fics by ppl who understand and it makes me feel better. Like I have found people in the dark space. Even if I can't see or even talk to them it helps to know that others are in my place. I loved the poem, it really put things in perspective.
myself chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
WOW (and i no i say that alot) that is fucking brilliant, that is one of your best poems ever. i think your poems help me get through the day, it doesnt matter how bad my day is and i think that no1 understand me, i'll get home and read one of your poems and relise that poople do understand, and there are other people who feel exactly the same as me, and i shouldn't be weakand take the easy way out and cut, i should be able to stick it out becasue there are people much worse off than me.
yomama cakes chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
So true, so true.
angelina cole chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
I once heard a quote that said "When you hear a song for the first time and you get a lump in your throat, you know that it's a GOOD song." Well, this goes for poetry as well, as I now find.
RyKnOw Starfuct sic chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
amen! that has to be one of the better poems that I have had the chance to read
fuzzy sock chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
did you ever consider publishing your work in a book or something! holy man, you kick ASS!
Ragdoll chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Hey I can totally understand this it's soo true! I was thinking of writing a poem called "Broken Generation" and maybe I will one day... People say they feel so alone and nobody understands them but the truth is thousands of people understand all too well.
kRaZeD n DaZeD chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
i love it! was pretty deep...:0)
Bitterscarlet chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
The last stanza just brought it all together beautifully. That line about sky swept plains blew me away. *sighs* I'm going to read more...