Reviews for Love Indefinable
dietredpop chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Woah, this is awesome :) You make a very good point, too; it's never entirely clear when you cross the line between like and love, or between friendship and romantic love. And what is the difference between the two? I'll be thinking about this when I'm trying to go to sleep tonight, I'm sure...
forget-me-nots chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Damn. This is unbelievable. I have no words to describe this. I'm not even exaggerating, this is fantastic. Wow.

~Rae
famous last words chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
What is love?

i don't know cuz you just asked freakin' QUESTIONS the whole dam time.
puppyrock3 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
great poem! keep wtiting!
jaide oriki chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
i really like this poem...it adresses one of the greatest questions in the world today. and i also like the last line in the poem
Elizabetha Aradia chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I liked it a lot. Its really a lot of the feelings I'm feeling now. My boyfriend and I have been going out for about five months now and we're very much in love. We were friends for two years previously and suddenly found ourselves wanting more. But lately, I've been trying to define what love is, what we have. And I've been testing his limits more then I ever have before. Its both the end and the beginning when you fall in love. Its beautiful, thank you.
GravitationDreams chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
This is a beautiful poem. Love is very comparable to many things, but in the end, I don't think anyone can quite describe what it is. You did a great job on this poem; I really like it.
kaylarose13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This was really good! I like :)
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilico chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
i believe it is a "sea to be crossed," a journey, an exploration into the unknown
SmartassHampster chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
This is amazing, it describes what im going through right now, and it puts it into words, you are a great poet!
KT-Me chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
wow, beautiful poem...i love it...*sighs* i wonder what love is...and why it hurts so much...hehe anyways lovely poem, keep on writing.
Grape chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
I dont have any worls...I liked your poem its very good! I liked how you put down what a lot of people questiona nd wonder and put it into words that just spills form your lips! Great Job!

Laters
French Fry Depression chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
I actually have a sn on here (French Fry Depression) but my computer won't let me sign in. Anyways, i was just rnr-ing to tell you that i love this poem... it's awesome. I don't even know what to say about it... i really like it, i guess is all i can say.
JTierra1988 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Nice poem. Gets to be too repetitive for me but it's still good I like it... Keep writing! _ JMBunny
Unperfect Guy chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Wow. Really good. Questioning is always a good thing in poems. Makes me feel all phlisophical and such. Anywho... I really like your writing. It's always something different. In a good way.