Reviews for Illusion
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
That's so sweet
GravitationDreams chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
I think this happens to everyone at least once in their life. It's sucks, but it happens. Great poem.
UnShure Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
This is something that probably a lot of people can relate to... i know i can. Very nice poem..though sad. Good job!
JTierra1988 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
aw how pesemistic! I don't think that's true! Keep writing! _ JMBunny
Chocolate Hotpants chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Excellent. You are a really talented poet.

Kat xx
Sandiya chapter 1 . 9/17/2000
Definitely inspiring. My illusion at the moment is that a boy in four of my classes will one day turn to me and say something witty, charming, and all that stuff. Dreaming is definitely one of MY favorite things to do...if only I acted on them more than once in a while...my grand illusions might one day turn real. This poem really made me think...spiffy.
Insomni chapter 1 . 9/15/2000
I think just about everyone can relate to that.. Which is sad in a way.. Of course I live in an illusion 24/7 so it doesn't bother me anymore :p Or mabey that's a dillusion? Anyway.. It was really good and I give it a 9/10, it would have been a 10/10 but it has put me in a depressed state of mind and therefore I can't and won't give it (or anything else for that matter)a 10/10 till I've written something depressing to bring myself out of my depression.. That didn't make any sense did it? O.o Aww well.. Good Job and keep writing! _
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
::sighs:: oh, what a sad, sad world we live in! i'm on a sad poem/story high, or something! i just keep reading all this depressing stuff which certainly can't be *helping* me write the fluff essay im supposed to be writing for school...but i keep reading this stuff anyway, and i really should be working...anyway! about your poem - - very good! i liked it. made me think about how superficial the world can sometimes seem...
Candie K chapter 1 . 9/2/2000
Great poem! I love the emotion!
Madd Spammer chapter 1 . 8/29/2000
Oooh. Very good. I like the usage of words, especially in the first stanza.
midnight neko chapter 1 . 8/29/2000
Good ending, which really helps the whole poem overall. By the way, I was

the blank reviewer who reviewed your others, sorry about that!
Opal Soul chapter 1 . 7/9/2000
Hey, that happens to me, too. I don't believe it; my brain just kinda asks me the question. For example: guy in geometry class smiles at me and teases me. Brain: "What if?" Heart: "No way! You're you, remember?" Sadly, I have a low self-esteem. And I've got this unfortunate complex where I think guys just don't like me... heck, if a guy came up to me and told me he liked me, I'd laugh and tell him to stop joshing me. *sighs* Oh well. But it *is* nice to have an illusion. Trust me; unless the illusion beguiles you too much and you're heartbroken when you're unveiled, the truth hurts more.