Reviews for Destined
a123123123 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.I hope you and your entire family die a very slow and painful death of cancer. You are nothing but a worthless cocksucking piece of shit, a spawn of a transvestite whore, you worthless fuck. You fucking piece of shit go back to sucking your father's cock while your mother shits onto your face.
Kitty chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Love this.
Shakrin chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
well i applaud you.
i can do nothing except to applaud you and shurgging my shoulders with no regret of reading this piece of masterpiece. wow.
JTierra1988 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
aw *tear* that's so sad~! Keep writing! _ JMBunny
Alexi Stone chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
I'm crying now. That was so sweet, so simple, yet so full of emotion. I love this. ~_~
Ladysire chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
That's really sad. I think that's how many people feel when they lose someone. I know that’s how I feel. It might be a while before I get over this depression
Yukito Forever chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
Oh my gosh, that is so good. I can't really write much right now, but I promise to read more of your work later. Oh, yeah, great picture!0;)
unwritten chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
good!
Melissa Lee chapter 1 . 9/29/2000
I'm usually not to keen on people asking to have their writing reviewed, but I was curious to see what you writing was like. :-) Very good job! I love how the end of each stanza begins the next, the effect makes the poem almost song-like. It flows wonderfully.
Sandiya chapter 1 . 9/17/2000
Beautiful work _ Although it's kind of saddening when you think that the person will never ever know...::trails off::...Anyway, um, extraordinary piece! Sayonara!
Insomni chapter 1 . 9/15/2000
Ya know what? I've only read two of your poems and you've already recked my emotional state today O.o I'd say that's a good thing but lately recking my emotional state hasn't exactly the hardest thing to do :p But it is very good, and I like it. 9/10 _
Madd Spammer chapter 1 . 8/29/2000
I liked the pattern you had in there, of using the same word for the end of the line as for the beginning of the next line. That amuses me. This was so sad, and well-written. I know that feeling... I s'pose it fades in time. But there's always that curiousity...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2000
I like the way you repeated the last word, but it didn't flow as well that way.

It's almost harder to read because of it, other than that it was great!
DarkJaina chapter 1 . 8/1/2000
Aww, so sad ... I sympathize.
Opal Soul chapter 1 . 7/9/2000
Unrequited love... I know the feeling well. And the trouble is, after I've stopped pining for some guys, they've told me they liked me... yeah, that's great. What was that quote? Maybe I'm murdering it, but this is close: "The saddest words of tongue and pen are these: 'It might have been.'"