Reviews for what does the world think of me???
R. Jalen chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
This reads like a laundry list and has a whiny, repetitive rhyme scheme. Also there are a number of gramatical/spelling errors. Oh, and by the way, if you make something broad and cliché enough it can apply to anyone...a little something called the Barnum Effect...don't mistake it for being new. Just like you shouldn't let yourself be duped by a fortune teller with a worn pack of tarot cards. In sum, this piece is seriously lacking in innovation and experimentation. It's too closed. You took the safe route. How very ordinary.
Quid chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Well the lack of capitalization on words that should be capitalized makes me wince, but it adds to the feeling of the poem I suppose. And in the fourth stanza, 3rd line, you spelled 'away' 'awy'. And the end doesnt sound finished. Good message though.
My Psychosis chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
I like. I have a poem similar to this, although I haven't posted it. It's called "questions". It's more about peer pressure and popularity and exposing preppy people cliches and what not. But this is good.
chainedfreedom chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
very impacting, especially these lines.
do you like me?
should i care?
...a wasted mind...
...what a shame...
Cixelsid chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
How do you do that? Speak right to me with out saying my name before your poem? I ask these questions in my mind everyday and I hope in some morbid way they will be answered. But I never took the time to realize that other people really feel this way too. I guess I found some one in this one way world who relates to my feelings. Your poem is great. I love it.
Devestator chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
I love this poem, excellent work