Reviews for Frosty Visits Florida
losh chapter 1 . 3/29
Dorky but cute :)
MatthewS.D. hula hoop chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Frosty Visits Florida is an exciting and enjoyable story which you and your family will pass on for generations! Frosty Visits Florida £600000,00.34 at all good retailers.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Nice!
acrogirl12 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
you should to more annie and frosty stories
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
That's so cute, and basically quite good for an eight year old.
livingspiritz1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Annie wu!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Good story, but it would be a good idea if you gave the snow man a different name or put a disclaimer on it because Frosty belongs to somebody else.
girl-with-socks chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
short and cute. i liked it.
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
hi !

huimei chapter 1 . 5/31/2010

welcome to our website is :
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hi !

Georgia chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Oh... this was the most touching story that ive ever read. and i laughed. maliciously. you pie. buahahaha. i c u at school on monday. i want a potatoe.
Megz5 chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Ah your middle name starts with a d! I am almost there, I will figure it out! Really cure by the way.
Hiro Yui chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Frosty the snow man...Alright why dosen't everyone that reviewed shut up? Huh? Everyone needs to like get along...so take my advice and shut up...Oh the story was good for a little kid.
kittykat89 chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
aww that was so sweet, and that guy who said ancient is like 2000 years...SHUT UP!