Reviews for TOC Files
arielwilfand70 chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Awesome Story :)
guymack chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Just finished Chapter 1... and I must say, very, very good. Can't wait to read the rest.
Mala chapter 24 . 6/23/2010
You updated! I always did like this story. Please continue. So something might still be going on with Alan and Shannon. I wondered.
Mala chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I read this story quite a while back, but I still love it. It would be great if you updated it someday.
Goeleven chapter 24 . 1/31/2008
I was surprised to read a mission that was nothing more than it appeared. During the read I momentarily thought that Alan and Shannon would have a talk about their relationship. I personally though they would be good together, but hey that could just be me. ha,ha. I probably would of enjoyed it more if I wasn't expecting something to happen like a raid or something...

What are your ideas for the next chapter? is Gil going to be involved... come to think of it he hasn't been involved recently has he,hmm... Sorry, I'm chatting and I should be leaving a review like I said I would. This was a good day off chapter it showed them in a more ... personable way vs a "run for our lives cause our intel's wrong, ok were hiding now. " thing. well, please continue! I wouldn't mind a return to the "Wildfire" time frame (forgot the actual time, the time when the Capt. became a Governor)

Thanks For Reading
Tara Nepion chapter 4 . 5/13/2003
SUGOI! This is wonderful! Particularly this chapter. So...the no one really did fire the first shot in the Revolution. I love this story so far. It shows a lot of thought and creativity and the writing is well done was well. Great story
Goeleven chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Hi, :) I'm signed up now :)

I just want to say that I still have faith in the TOC Files and I will wait for the next chapter no matter how long it takes. Good Luck with your future writings
Jon chapter 2 . 2/27/2003
I have only just realised that activity on this has largely stopped. Pity.
Jon chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
First up, I would like to say that this is a really good story. I have read it all the way through (up to Ch 36) and I am very impressed with your imagination. Highly recommended to anyone reading this review, if you have the time!

Apart from the odd spelling and grammatical errors which are no doubt down to lack of proof reading, I have only two (minor) complaints.

Firstly, I don't know what your aim was when writing this story, whether you wanted to make it realistic or more inclined towards a comic approach. Sorry, that's not the correct word, but what I mean is that towards the end of the story so far, the characters are acquiring new unprecedented skills with each new story. Which then fade, never to be used again.

If this is how you wanted the story, this isn't a problem for me. However, with a sci-fi story, I personally think it is important to make it as believable as possible, as the technology is (obviously) beyond the readers comprehension. My advice is, either stick with the skills they already have, or think up a plot contrivance that means that they acquire some special skills for a particular mission (perhaps through the implants which helped them learn French?). I don't want to comment any more here, as I have said a lot about this and I don't want to spoil the plot for you readers :)

However, you have managed to keep the characters completely believable in their interactions with others, apart from these minor episodes, which is very impressive.

My second complaint is purely technical. In the last few chapters, some of the dialogue is completely missing, replaced by . I had to read it from the source, but I expect some people might not think of that. Maybe this is because you put round your dialogue when you typed it in? Just a thought.

Despite these criticisms, I think you are on to a great idea here - keep it up and don't be disheartened!
Goeleven chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
I thought you said you were going to continue the TOC Files.

Please continue.

\\/_ Live Long and Prosper
oldshoe chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Okay. Here's the thing. I haven't actually read the story yet... Now, I know what your thinking. *scratches head* Well.. okay, maybe not. But anyway, I just wanted to say how impressed I was just by the sheer SIZE of this story. lol. I too find myself wondering why the most dedicated writers sometimes recieve so little feed back. Don't you think someone would be intrigued, and find themselves compelled to read? *shrugs* Those are the ways of fanfic readers, however, and god only knows what happens to a person when they morph into fic-reader mode... *flicks rubber bands at the people who don't review- grumbles* I think it does something to the mind. Perhaps their just eager to get to the next story. *shrugs again* Or maybe I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill. Whatever it is... As a dedicated fic-reader, I vow to review this story properly when I finish reading it. _ *crowd applauses* *bows respectfully* Thank you, and thank you... oh! Roses? For me? *grins*
Goeleven chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
I have a suggestion after TOC files are done . Make a movie version it'd be really cool and you'd probilly have alot of veiwers including myself
Goeleven chapter 36 . 2/25/2002
Terific, absolutly wondiful chapter
DTS chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Just to let you know, I do have one more story completed and will upload it once I find a title I find appropriate. I am in a dry spell at the moment regarding this series, but I promise to continue to work on it. I have done a couple of crossovers with Dr Who (not uploaded) and one with Brisco County (Duel Personalities) I'm glad you like 'em!
Mariel rose chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
I agree with Goeleven, please continue, pertty please, with cherrys on top. I really love this story. Come back and check on your review. Well, i think i said enough. Bye.