Reviews for Clinical Testing Session #34
Anthiena chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I like this. It's like the 'Just Another Vampire' stories. You should do a novel collecting those as well. :D
foxboy321 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Damn! This is one hell of a good story. Creepy, I didn't expect the other scientist to be the one who had the pill . . . I like it.
unclepauly chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I was just looking back through some of your old stories and I can barely believe what I'm reading! It's Brighton!
milrb5 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Perfection willum. it was short but to the point. I enjoy every story I 've read of yours
Shadow-Love chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Good story, i'm looking forward to the next chapter!
KC Nightingale chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Good story, though i saw the warewolf thing coming it was still a good twist. Jolly good show.
sum nox chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Very good! I especially like the ending!
custardpringle chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Very nice. I like it.
You made a nice choice in naming your villain, too.
Smarts chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Oh... Chilling. That was a good hooror chapter. Goodness gratiouos. Two go in and one come out.
Adrian Alvarez chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
WOW, what an amazing concept, I am thoroughly impressed!
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Damn.
Basically the only thing I had to say about this because it is so frightening. It is one of your menacing writes here Will. Keep it up, you should send this one out. There is a contest on .com, and you should write a story for it. I could see you actually making your way in there because a write like this, it would make you a writer to contend with.
princesss17 chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
who is martha? is she his mother or something? i just love your stories
CobaltJewel chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Well, it seems almost identical to Robin Cook's "Acceptible Risk". Otherwise it's pretty good.
IncanArticuno chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
This is probably one of the best pieces of fiction I've seen here! Keep writing!
nothingish chapter 1 . 9/20/2003