Reviews for Confessions of a Student
Antiguo chapter 13 . 8/12/2005
cool, just awesome, really good thats all
Cee chapter 2 . 1/16/2003
"as much use as a chocolate frying pan"

Contrary to popular opinion - these would serve some sort of entertainment -and thus may be useful :P

~Cee
Cee chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Nice one Braggy. I'm going to go and read the rest - but i just thought i'd review this chapter. it's cool - i like it.

Lol

~Cee
Ariana Deralte chapter 13 . 3/25/2002
Interesting. This sounds painfully like my own uni...wonder why...
WolfieGrl chapter 13 . 1/3/2002
Awsome
Sidhe chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
interesting perspective...hope to see more of this later, i like where it's going! -Sidhe
Thomas Paxton chapter 3 . 12/11/2001
This is pretty funny!
shaniqu chapter 9 . 12/5/2001
Wow ,this still sounds so realistic! I love the way you go into detail and describe things. I like the lapses into irrelevance, you really do portray a good picture of somebody's life
Special K chapter 7 . 11/19/2001
You're late! There are people out here in the world that NEED the updates to your supposed "story". Of course i'm not one of them but there are people! Just think of them and all the harm that you are doing by denying them the one chance to look at college life through your eyes. Not out of the eyes of some 50 year old parent. Just imagine them shriveling up right before the computer becuase there isn't another chapter. And it's all you're fault; you are the one that's been feeding them this humor and excape from normal, average, boring life. You are cruel and inhuman if you continue to deny us this one true comic relief in our boring and humdrum lives! Just remeber all those innocent people dying becuase of you and write more about your "story" and if you don't we will come after you. We will go to all the Universities in the world and track you down. Just think, hoards of people wanting your blood...wait, that would be totally pointless, if we had your blood you wouldn't be able to write more! so... we will simply hunt you down and commence to tie you to your chair and then force you to write even if there is nothing to write. You had better look out...
etak chapter 7 . 11/9/2001
Is there anymore? This was great! Funny! Great job! Neato!
etak chapter 6 . 11/9/2001
eek! Procrastination strikes again! I like the library thing, that's hilarious! Invisible shelf on the secret fourth floor...hehe.. It all sounds hectic and pressuring... good luck... (unless this isn't real, but it seems like it. very humorous)
etak chapter 4 . 11/9/2001
wow! (Uzbeckistan is real! Even though I don't know how to spell it, hehe) This is silly. I can't believe the fire alarm goes off so much. You'd think they'd fix it... And, jeez! You might as well just go back to kindergarten if the teachers are teaching you like that! Who doesn't know their vowels? For god's sake, they have a cereal for that! Anyways, this is cool. I'm enjoying it.
etak chapter 3 . 11/9/2001
Wow, this is really interesting. I'm still in high school(which is boring, but you already know that) and this seems informative, even though it's probably not exactly the same everywhere. But close right? College/University life... It's also funny, I enjoyed reading it!
Shaniqu chapter 6 . 11/1/2001
This is great ,so realistic and true it's hard to beleive this isn't based on real life
shaniqu chapter 4 . 10/24/2001
this seems very realistic - are you sure it's not based on real life? great and interesting story though, do carry on