Reviews for Not Fair
n.p-simmons chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
lol, umm... is it me, or does almost every one of the poems in this community mention green or brown eyes? do you guys all know each-other or something? anyway i liked the poem it's great. describes how so many adolescent girls feel.
Isca chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Cute poem.
CelineDeLoup chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I love it. I've had my own crush on a teacher, and this just hit the nail on the head. Very good poem.

JC
Innocent-Violets chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
That's brill! Same as I feel except he's a teacher at another school... *sigh* 3 years already... Anyway, keep making great poems!
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Great poem and I agree with you, you can love whoever you want,true? And do you really have a crush on your teacher?:) Trinity Angelina Martinez
Story-Teller's Aide chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
:P Is that coming from you/? Or your imagination?
BlytheBee chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Wow, excellent poem. It sounds a lot like me... and strangely enough, some of my teachers are in their 40's too (or approaching). The student-teacher relationship is kind of a tragic one. In some cases you see your teachers more than you're own family... but you can't be close them. :( GREAT WORK! :D
horsegal-98 chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
OOh, I like this because it supports my life dedication...only my teachers are all in their forties!
Anyways, I liked your undertone and your rhythm. Good work.
goddessofsnark chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Wow, that was awesome! I love this place, cause theres others like us here. This was so good! I love a lot, a lot a lot a lot, reminds me a lot of myself, very well written! kudos!
Purple Wobbly chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Good stuff Sanomi! You closet weirdo you...

I know what you were thinking when you wrote this...

I LIKE! lol
The Haiku Police chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
The first one is wrong.
reddragon21 chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
mwa ha ha ha ha! much it like i! about keys more write! SHINY BIG CAR KEEEEEYYYYYSSS!
Realist Ver1.01 chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Yeah, I hate it when that happens, but I like this poem.
MsJadey chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
you want to watch his slides again dont you! you naughty girl O.o