Reviews for Unseen
Manju chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
oh my, i so understand. i am like the girl in the poem cuz hardly anyone notices my dispair. so sad...great job though.
the insane floo pot chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Well well such a delicious dark poem you've got here it's just so yummy to read, I know, I'm weirded out by my saying a poem's yummy to read but well I can't help it, that's the only way I can think of to describe how it feels after reading this magnificent little poem of yours! You're incredibly gifted when it comes to writing the angst I've practically got goosebumps from reading it!
"A lone tear trails down her cheek
No one notices"
Oh I'm just tingling all over it's just such a deep feeling poem and I positivley just... well LOVE IT! Everything about it is so amazing, from the title to how you weave images to form the meaning of the poem... for such a short poem, it invokes some strong emotion... beautifully crafted _
retrojava chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
wow... deep... really great poem... very true to life...

~b
Isildur chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
beautifully formed, i love this, even the title is cool :)

really great poem mysticwolf :)

i hope you can read and review some of my works :P
layne chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
This poem feels like something I would have written. I loved it, as I do with all your pieces...
Elij chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Yes, I was this sad lonely person at one time in my life, but in the end I went into a field where I care for those who are sad and lonely. I can relate.
Kaethe Airlia chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
nice, cool. i am really not paid attention in, well, everwhere and i can relate. i hope this doesn't happen to you, tho cause it can really kill a person's self-value
xox Sanura chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
Woah . . . i love writing dark poems like this one, i don't have them all posted but yours are better then mine, the only one i really like is unreal and icy waters yet i have some work to do on icy waters . . . anyways enought about me, love your work

Rina-san ~
quackingduk chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
ack! no fun. been there, done that. hope that's not you. but. still, very good. keep it up.
dujourfan1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
sometimes people are so self-concieted! the sad thing it's true sometimes we only have eyes for ourselves...:0)
Raonaid Luckwell chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
A poem of myself.. gods does it hit the mark..why I've escaped in the realm of make believe
Aphrodite322 chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Is this how you feel or how you portray others to feel? Your insight is amazing.
DemonWolfZero chapter 1 . 10/25/2001
I love this poem! I know the feeling, and I do feel it every day these days. I wonder sometimes...