Reviews for Change
Teresz chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
AMAZING. I had to read this one twice! that's a good sign!
Tykeria chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
speechless (in a good way)
StellarOvrU chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
its hard to let go. change isnt immediate.. but i think giving yourself the cahnce to see from a new point of view is hard... maybe cuz we fear it and anticipate it at the same time.. confusing i guess. but there is always an open door and nobody could say otherwise.. its only if u allow urself to see it or not..
Memoria Dream chapter 1 . 10/25/2001
Ahem. Thunderous applause Very very nice. Now I'm running the risk of repeating things I've said!
heather chapter 1 . 10/25/2001
i can really tell that you're writing's changing...its not the simple two-line rhyming pattern that it was way back in 'pulling'. anyway...i need a thesaurus, im running out of things to say about your writing _ cuz i say probably the same thing everytime...surreal. _
Sopheri chapter 1 . 10/25/2001
Nice addition of soaking up evil into your song.

Is the picture thing referring to memories?

Oh, or maybe memories and the addition of new dilemmas... Hmmm... Suffocating by choking on life. Interesting concept there. Aw, you're awesome, my Anikay. And many people don't look deep enough into a person's sould to realize that no matter how distant they act sometimes, the human heart is made of much more than cold, stonelike substance. Many times it is hard to sum up the way we feel, especially in times of trouble.I'm sort of wondering if any of this song was brought upon by me, but oh well, that's another point. Oh and one last thing that relates to that whole idea about being afraid and unsure of things, a bit of Soph inspiration for the day.(a quote from "The Dance" by Garth Brooks): How you ever gonna know victory?...What it's like when dreams become reality?...How you ever gonna know, If you never take a chance?
dan laureno chapter 1 . 10/25/2001
good horse, very good
GuitarPunk2 chapter 1 . 10/24/2001
Hey, really good song. I even put a lil tune to it heh. It was a mix between a Green Day and Sum 41 type thing goin on...but really good lyrics. Put to music it would make a truely awesome song.
Shattereddreams chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
'I'm nothing compared to you' sounds like my first ever song but that line and that lil verse thing i love to bits...its so true like always you rock! if i could write songs half as good as you id be happy
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
Well done, my friend! It was expressed very well. I've recently added some stuff, too; please R&R it for me! (shameless plug, and my new one is no where near as good as this one)