Reviews for Vampire Ahmir
zagato chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
That is so cool! Phoenix and Ahmir are great. Please update.
freakyfaerie220 chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Wow...great story, DYING to know whats going to happen next. You should (if you havent) read the book Blood Legacy, you might like it.

Definitely continue with the story!

_

*Tricia*
Bloodfire Knight chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Well you are now one of me fav authors. You read me bio i hope. Great story. I like ur reviews keep iut up. im going to update on the 25 of September keep a look out.
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
ooh, that's spiffy. very well written, very creative indeed. update this someday, though i doubt i'll find much more free time...*flames parents* but anyway, this is really really good. great job! *lame thumbs up*

*O* ~HoST~ *O*
The No Name Kid chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
I likey. By the way thax for reviewing

my story. Vampyre Hunter:The Hunted.

Keep writing. In case you were wondering

i'm a freshman so i'm suprised that you

would read my work cuz i thought it

sucked.
Mayana DelMarr chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Please o please update soon! I'm begging you! What an awesome start for your story! Please keep going!

Please?
MaytheVampirechick chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Cool! I really like it! Are there gonna be any more chapters? Hope so. I couldn't find anything wrong with it besides a couple of minor errors. Great work!
Mystic Kiwi chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
AWESOME! UPDATE SOON!
miss emtoo chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Oh excellent prologue- very gripping! Definitely going in my favorite stories list! You are a stunning writer - Keep it up... PLEASE!
Micky chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Wow...what a great start...it looks to be funny as hell...hope you fin up soon...

Micky
Serena3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
hi you read my story demons moon... what picture are you talking about?
Hikage Ninja chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
You'll have to read it and see for yourself ;-). Honestly, I'm not really positive yet, but I'm pretty sure I know who it's going to be.
Ecchi-Chan chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
wow...plz contine its so good...plz, plz,plz
Kyuuketsuki Musume chapter 1 . 10/28/2001
MORE! I LOVE VAMPIRES! I WANT MORE!