Reviews for In Fluid Silence
deleted-123-45 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Dynamic - kept my interest. Great job!

Oksana
crazy dog events chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
fluid silence sounds like something extremely relaxing. i love your pen name , by the way.
Rdemc2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Well, CE fleming, I must say, that piece is very well written. Sometimes, we write better when it comes from the heart, and as we all know, being tired clouds the mind, leaving the heart free. It made me think of broken dreams, empty promises, and what they hold and deprive us of. I really liked it. Next time your tired, make sure you write up another one.
R.A. Sears chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
...wow. That was a really good poem. Even though you say it makes no sense, I derived a meaning from it. Perhaps, subconsciously, you were speaking of hope. This "fluid silence" is something that shatters hope, and there are many things that can do that. These things can be our "deepest fears" or our "darkest regrets". Or maybe, it just represents all things dark and sinister. They do always seem to have a way of knowing that which scares us most, and of bringing that fear out into the open and making it stronger. A type of monster that can eat away at the soul. These things can, and do, effect our minds in ways that most people would never expect. But as I look back at the beginning of the poem, I wonder... could this "fluid silence" be in, and be everything?