Reviews for The Girl I Knew
ShadowFox20 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
That was the sweetest, most moving thing I have ever read! I loved it! If it's alright with you, could u send me a copy? I'd love to hang it on my wall of interesting things (its just random stuff i think is cool). Thanks! Liz
Aishestel chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
It's really good... nice idea...
Kellza chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
I got the meaning. But it almost seems you might've gotten stuck in the literary device of comparing the past to present tense, and that obscured the voice of the speaker. The grammar could use a bit of work.

Still, I like the appeal of the simple phrasing. Sometimes poetry is more beautiful without excess complexity.
Eve4001 chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
wow...I think I understand.
werepanther chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
Did it suck? No! *shakes finger* don't think like that. I liked the way you went from "the girl I knew" to "the girl I used to know" Great show of time passing. Did I understand? Well people tend to veiw things diffrently so I'm not sure. All I know is that it was a good poema dn I enjoyed reading it!
Llama Face chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
a poem about growing up and becoming a teenager i presume? Ah, pretty good poem. ~Llama Face~
Dream Angel chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
This is a very beautiful poem. Sad, but beautiful.
Eladriewen chapter 1 . 11/5/2001
You have a unique capability of expressing your feelings through the words you write. It was an amazing story, and it was very, in my mind, inspirational. Keep writing!