Reviews for Disease
newtypeshadow chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
i'm really sad that you felt that way. hope your feelings have changed, cos this song is absolutely gorgeous, something to be proud of. i'd like to hear it sometime.
Darkangel-mysticat chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
EVERYBODY has some kind of inner beauty...awww, man I sound like a hippy...never mind-I believe it!

Peace and love! _ Uh...
Tykeria chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
i'm running out of comments but u will never run out of talent
That Firefly Chick chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
I may not be ugly on the outside (Or maybe I am? My friends could all be little lying idiots :p.)- I know I am cruel and heartless on the inside. And the funny thing is that you have a reason to be angry at the world, while I have none. I'm just angry because I chose to be, and because every being on this planet is pitiful. Do something that I never can do...love and love yourself.
MagnusOmbra chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
that was great. i liked it a lot. lots of emotion and feeling in that song.
Liandra Ice chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
WELL I AM ARGUING WITH U CURRENTLY ABOUT THIS! but i find it a very nice topic of inspiriation. I find it very well written, altho i do not agree with u. i suppose that not everyone is as conceaded as i am...oh well! WRITE MORE!
Lieren chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
yeah, its depressing, but a really good song
shy chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
another good one, ian. i loved it, and it definitely made u think. although ur not ugly so stop saying it! (look, i reviewed *ooh ahh*)
Celestina chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
I feel privaledged cuz Ian let me read this before he posted - TAKE THAT HAZEL lol (really good ian!)
heather chapter 1 . 11/7/2001
oooooooooooOoooOoOOoOOh. [angel is my new favorite word]ssssmmurfs lol - wait...i should b reviewin the song sowwy! - okay well nowww i have a name to save it as _ lol variety of smilies - okie dokie well you DO say stuff all PrETTy! [feels inferior lol]

MIAOW!
Shattereddreams chapter 1 . 11/6/2001
Hmm the words ring true alot here...you're not ugly so shhh. No more than I am at least I'm sure and as for on the inside you're far more beautiful than me. But good song as always and I love the last line. Great job
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 11/6/2001
Yet another well-written number from... well, insert your name here. Well done. I got some new stuff, which I am going to delete and re-submit because no-one reviewed it and its not on the Just In list no more. Be sure to drop me a line...