Reviews for I was a Teenage Lesbian
The closeted one chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is the most beautiful story I've ever read on Fictionpress. I can relate to this completely. My favorite part is when she is scared of only being a voice, instead of being loved.
Boreeeed chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Wow, this is really good! I was hoping you would read and reveiw my book called "Closed Doors Wanting To Be Opened" I would really appreciate it!
EjoIsObsessed chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Beautiful! Absolutely poetic and lovely!
Case Bones chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
This reminded me, of something that happened to me in High School. Very good.
Ashlee Pond chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Aww uberly sweet. I adored it.

xo
LEDlorien7 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
oh wow, that is the most beautiful story ever... *sighs* is it true?

I'm a lesbian. You know what book you would like? Annie On My Mind by Nancy Garden. It is a beautiful lesbian love story too. Keep writing beautiful stories!
FloraDora chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
This is amazing, very well written, I feel all sad now, anywoo i really enjoyed this, thanks for making my day
Gothic Paper Flowers chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
That is so beautiful and deep. It's really touching and captures a lot of feeling. Wonderful work.
Love and hugles Lou X
Isabelle McGovern chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
wow, I'm impressed. Really. wow. I can't think of what to say, it's so good.
disturbed Tapestry chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
this is really good, keep up the good work
meh chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
:'(
x-Crying-X-Inside-x chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Very good poem. Sad and thought-provoking.

Andrea
aww chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
So Incredibly cute I think I feel a tear coming down this hard nosed dyke's cheek my God You've made me cry infront of my girlfriend omg she's stripping Thankyou for getting my girl to make love to me and for the story.

Love you,

Not so anonymouse Dyke with Hot girl on top of me.
leopardskinqueen chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
omg- just randomly found this. this is so sad and bittersweet. and i can identify with it. beautiful writing.
sfdsggdsgsgsg chapter 1 . 12/30/2001