Reviews for Who Would Stay and Who Would Go?
I'm Not On This Site chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Great poem. It's got real depth and substance. This reminds me of a wake-up call I had a few months back. It is hard to know who's your true friend, until you really need them.
Wanderlustmaverick chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
very good i love the reflective mood and tone
the insane floo pot chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Hey there, ohh before I start, thankyou soo much for reviewing my poems, and the homonym tip... duely noted! Anyway that's enough of me, lets tlak about you and your incredible poem! Well, where to start... OMG, everything about this poem is jsut amazing! You've got such an original style of writing and putting across of ideas and thuoghts that it really does make the reader stop and think about what you're writing!
I love at what you're trying to say, and you're right, it really is a reflective poem! No, now I'm going to sit here and ponder for ages now, lol, okay so it's necessarily a bad thing, but do you ever think about things so much you can't stop and you start to give yourself a headache? (Or is it just me!)
"If the truth they come to know Who would stay and who would go?" Hmm... if we really stopped to think, the answers wouldn't bear thinking about! And another thing, you're use of rhyme is outstanding, it flows rather being just a bunch of forced words being put together to get the poem to rhyme! Yep, this poem just ozes amazingness! Well, must be off until next time... See ya! oh and thanks again for reviewing me!
Savagetitania chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
I liked it a lot...nice style!
layne chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
WOW, I LOVE your writing. I know I'll keep saying that when I review each of your pieces, but I'm serious, I really love the way you write. This poem in particular holds a special place in my heart because I always pondered about the things you discussed in your poem.
tropicalfrost86 chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
whoa, that's really good. i liked it a lot.

you should write more D
Elij chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
So true! Well written, well said.
quackingduk chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Very true. I, personally won't keep any friends that I can't trust. I think that this is a great poem. keep it up. oh, and thanx for reviewing mine.
dujourfan1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
wow...you know that really makes you think...hmmm...i like it keep it up :0)
Aphrodite322 chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Wow...you have no idea how many times I've wondered this question myself! I'm in the middle of trying to tell people things about myself and I find myself stopping just out of uncertainty...Wow! That's about what I think.
jessiCA3 chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
aaamen! very good message. i know i have some friends that would go. i dun't know many that would stay. sad stuff, i know. but i liked your poem - you do good rhymes.*
Kuri chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
It's a hard question... and I don't have the answer, but great job expressing it!