Reviews for Silent
whyette chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Very nice. I like the angsty, but honest message presented here. It was very well done.

-Whyette
taarspinkchick chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Ohh..., that was cool. Kinda like me. I have to pretend to be happy because I'm always depressed all the time, and depressing people don't get many friends, do they? Hmm. Well, I liked it! .
Silent Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
lol story of my life! my friends don't know the real me either. good poem.
heather chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Very good.

Very Sad.

Try to let people see the real you.

if they're really your friends, they'll love you isptie of it, probably because of it, because your "other side", or what ever you want to call it, is ppart of you.

And if they don't, you probably don't want them as friends anyway.
samitok chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
That's so good...I can so relate to that. Its almost as if that poem is about me in itself...but, it isn't and isn't that just so sad. Oh...I'm getting off the subject. Sorry. Beautiful poem...I could never write anything that good. Keep it up...all your work is so pretty. :)
Ambrose chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
I read that and I almost feel like I was reading about me, thats exactly how i feel like. My friends think they know me, but what they know is a lie. That really hits close to home, like no other. You have a gift, please keep it up
pryncesscrys chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
dont we all strugle with this at times? hey, no matter who ya are deep inside your stil my friend so let you be yourself and be a happy best friend. (snickers, im a good mood)
Berty 'n Beans chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
I know exactly how you feel... except that instead of acceptance I want a little respect. You're amazing at writing poems.. keep writing. ~Beans
Meta Leka not signed in chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
It seems that we both feel the same way about things. I use to have trouble with my friends, never able to act like my self. Then, one never truely knows oneself. That all changed for me though, i saw a "social worker" at my school, and i'm gonna tell you the same think she told me, because it really helped me alot, and i hope it helps you find out who your friends are;If you are spending more energy and time on a person than they are on you, they are not your friend. If a person likes to have controll and is glad when then say something that really affects you, they love that power, so they also arent your friend. As for the not able to show the real you, i am in the same thing right now. If your "friends" dont like the changes, than they dont deserve to be your friend. I loved the poem, i love the way the simple pharses and words hold so much meaning and feeling to you and to the poem. keep it up!