Reviews for When the Time Comes
Kahlan Nightwing chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Can I say I disagree ? It seems that this is put to society as a whole (you Aristoltilian you! lol) and not necessarily to the individual. Even if you are right, there is love, there is hope, there is faith, there is joy. I must believe in that which is in my mind, the person there that is the ideal me (not perfect, ideal). Once upon a time, I would've said there was no love. I have only to look into my brother's eyes to know that false. That is love!

Anyways, very good. Sorry I got all melancholy. I'll stop it now. :P You're good. I really liked this. Continue.
Nerilka-chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
well i don't agree with all of it but its a great poem. your style is good, and i enjoy reading though provoking poetry. it gives it something more. _ good job. ~neri-chan
Birdee chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Hmm. That was interesting. I like the overall flow of it, and that you rhymed some things, but didn't try too hard to make it all symmetrical. I especially like two lines: "We force ourselves to choose / Which abyss to fling ourselves into." That is just profound. Which abyss is really better than the other? And there really are no second chances. In the things that are important, you have to get it right the first time, or you've blown it. Okay. Nice poem.