Reviews for Irony
Jackie'sFriend chapter 6 . 5/25/2004
excellant! I'm sorry I can't make this review long since I don't have much time, but I figured it was only fair since I've reviewed like 3 of your other poems. Anyways, this really is a masterpiece, just like the rest of your poems. Congrats on a job well done!
Jackie'sFriend chapter 5 . 5/25/2004
I think this is definately one of my favorite poems. It is sad how so many people today make a single mistake that ends up making the rest of thier lives miserible. drug addicts, murderers... just so many people messing up their lives today, it's really a shame. I know this is supposedly about a fictional character you made up, but it would also fit a lot of people in real life.
Jackie'sFriend chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
very nice, just as good as your other poems, even though I find it hard to believe that everyone will eventually heal from everything. That, though, is just an opinion of mine and it doesn't change the fact that this poem is very well written... the only word I can think of to describe it is "eloquence".
angel Nazi chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
that was gotta be the most i hate to use this word but butifulies poems i've ever read "When crystal tears fall

on the golden strands of time" totaly got my attition, by thanx your review, but were you hinting that you don't have a dad?
Demonic Grace chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Wow, I really like this one. Good imagery, it flows really well. Very very good! GREAT! _
Sailor J-chan chapter 8 . 8/26/2002
Yay! Nice! You updated! Duh. *Whacks self's head* g2g, Bye!
Wasting Time chapter 8 . 8/26/2002
Love your poems. "Pillar Of Smoke" has to be my favourite, and from "Road Of Life" I really like the lines "She walks down the road, Cold and lost, alone, Never looking back, Her actions none condone." Anyways, I love how you write your poems, and I can't wait till you post up more.

-Jessie
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
WOW why do my pomes never turn out like that? lol well that pome was really good! i liked it!and i love the name, Crystal tears!
Gohan- Kun Shin chapter 5 . 8/13/2002
Um I'm depressed and i write stuff to let it out. Go cheak it out at this section of my website;

Hope ya like em
Gohan- Kun Shin chapter 4 . 8/13/2002
Those were *Whipes tears away* beautiful.

I loke to write Angst, too! Please look at it at;

And go to my 'Things I write' Section. Emailme at and tell me how ya like e'm
Sailor J-chan chapter 6 . 8/4/2002
Nice.

One question, why is the fic called 'Irony'?

Love your stories!

Bye!
Sailor J-chan chapter 5 . 8/4/2002
Actualy, this sounds like 18...well, I go to finish reading this!
Sailor J-chan chapter 4 . 8/2/2002
JESUS!

Your stories are just SO good! I'm jealous! _
Sailor J-chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
NICE!

I doubt you'll mind, so I'm gonna use this on my fic 'The Life And Times of 18' because there's no song for the particular chapter I need. (It's almost completely songfiction) I go to read the rest.
CleverKat chapter 2 . 6/13/2002
I really liked your poem worthless battles. Although I disagree that war has no place in the human heart. I think war is part of human nature. Still your words were very beautiful.