Reviews for Trust
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2017
I dislike Cameron. Can we pair Kait with Jake instead?
whisper queen chapter 22 . 6/3/2012
NO! WTF! Jake was SO MUCH BETTER! I HATE CAMERON!

otherwise, good story. :)
Lutten chapter 22 . 12/8/2008
asdfasdf. I'm kinda disappointed in the ending.. I really loved Jake since the first time he appeared. Well, it's a nice story.
blueangel916 chapter 22 . 11/23/2008
aw i want more! :D i was rooting for Jake a little more but the ending was sweet great job on the story and especially how you displayed emotion.

your a great writer and keep it up :D
PearlinTheMist chapter 22 . 6/18/2006
oh wow um, the dark scribe. Even though this was a bit cliche', I loved it. One suggestion? um, Kate seemed a bit dense which is fine, but I didn't expect her to go so willingly into the dark room I mean, common sense?Maybe in the rewrite, you could go just a little more indepth about Kate's grandma and all that, I dunno, it just seemed out of place but I know you wrote this in high school.(I'm in high school and anything I write that isn't a poem or one-shot is horrible!)You're an amazing writer, and I hope you get back to writing soon because I love your works.
vintagelove chapter 22 . 3/2/2006
hm...i liked this story.

I just felt that Kait wasn't really attracted to Cameron as much as she was with Jake. I kinda felt like she knew Jake better and she was just lusting after Cameron.

But hey, i still enjoyed it although i feel bad for jake lol.
amba chapter 22 . 1/26/2006
finally a great story that had a happy ending (cheesy i know)!love the story what more can i say, only i wish you were writing my exam paper!i would ace it but id like to have seen both guys happy. but that would have been too perfect i guess write another on please
Navaura chapter 21 . 12/14/2005
I liked this story, it reminded me so much of how I used to write in Highschool. It sounds like a plot I would come up with, except, I don't understand why Kait ended up with Cameron, when there weren't any romantic interactions between the two. Just supressed emotions. I think it would've been more fulfilling, if Cameron and Kait had interaction other than arguments and hidden feelings. Then them being together, would've made since.I would give you an A for plot development, but as far as developing characters, and their relationships, I would give you an A- Because though your characters were fully developed, the relationship between Cameron and Kait was a pop i will add you to my favorite authors ~ Nubian Queen
The CandyCane Princess chapter 13 . 7/4/2005
Who was chasing her? It wasn't Jake was it? Surely she would have noticed him being out of breath it had been...

Although he probably wouldn't get out of breath so easily with all the running he does.

And that Principal! She should be fired! Someone threatens and vandalizes Kaits property and she just dismisses it!
The CandyCane Princess chapter 12 . 7/4/2005
O o o h! Confrontation! I still think it may be Jake - or maybe a hired hit man paid for by Kelly?

Yeah, I don't know. The person who murdered her mother perhaps? But why would that person wait until now to attack her?

Jake still seems like a likely candidate. That little conversation he had with himself about the dead butler was kind of eerie! Master Jacob - it sounds creepy! :)
The CandyCane Princess chapter 11 . 6/30/2005
Now I'm confused.

At first, when he was on his way to Camerons and we got all that insight about what had happened between the two of them I was thinking, 'Oh so it can't be Jake, because *he* really thinks it's Cameron.'

Then there was that part about how one minute he was doing his homework and the next thing he knew he was waking up with Kait hanging from the tree branch outside his window.

So now I'm guessing he's having violent blackout killing frenzies that he knows nothing about. Poor Jake. That still doesn't explain the ring though...
The CandyCane Princess chapter 10 . 6/29/2005
Cameron tried to kill her?

Hm. I don't see it. Yes he's slimy and arrogant, but I don't get why he'd try and strangle her, my money's still on Jake.

Who, by the way, managed to worm his way back into my affections in this chapter (told you I was fickle)

He may be unhinged but I STILL prefer him to Cameron! :)
The CandyCane Princess chapter 9 . 6/29/2005
h! A mysterious ring! I'm sure it must have been left by the attacker right? Maybe its a ring that crazy Jake bought for Kelly but never got to give her and now he wears it on a chain around his neck which snapped in the struggle with Kait and will ultimately lead to him being revealed as the attacker!

Okay.
The CandyCane Princess chapter 8 . 6/29/2005
Middleton - what a moron! 'Maybe you choked yourself in your sleep.'

With what exactly? Her hair? Hm. Yes, that would explain why she had a man sized handprint around her neck wouldn't it.

This was a sad chapter. Jake doesn't seem like the harmless, cute odd-ball I thought he was.

And it wasn't just his outburst when Kait mentioned what had happened with Kelly, it was that I began thinking that if anyone could get that upset over a nasty piece of plastic like Kelly then they really are a weak person.

I don't like weak characters, unless they at least *try* and be brave/strong/courageous/whatever. But he still has his knickers in a knot over a loser like Kelly, after all that time.

**HE NEEDS THE GUIDANCE COUNSELOR**

(sorry, quoting grease 2 there, I do that a LOT, my sister hates it but I can't help it, it's like a nervous twitch I don't even notice anymore until someone yells at me about how creepy it is)

Yes, anyway, he needs to get over it. Heartbroken angst is all well and good for a little while, but whatever, I have no pity for people who are still nursing wounds from their first loves. It happens to everyone - move on!

So thats Jake knocked off the top of my favorite character list. Too bad. He had potential. Fickle aren't I?
The CandyCane Princess chapter 7 . 6/29/2005
Okay, when she first saw that the guy had disappeared and that Jakes window was wide open I was thinking - 'Jakes, the crazy attacker, definitely.'

But then with his bed head hair and apparent shock at what had happened I started to reconsider, especially when he said his bedroom door had been open when he was sure he'd closed it.

BUT THEN there was the comforting oh-so-nice hug at the end, and that got the warning lights flashing in my head again. Nice guys like Jake are too good to be true. I now think he's the crazy attacker again. Which is too bad cuz I like him :(
93 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »