Reviews for Trust
The CandyCane Princess chapter 6 . 6/29/2005
Aw, poor Jake. I hope something awful happens to Kelly AND Cameron. I'm still not warming to him - even though he did seem concerned after Kaits fall. It was his fault after all. Ugh. I don't like him.

Now that I know that Jake has had suicidal tendancies it makes me wonder if he will turn out to be 'unhinged' in some way - like maybe he's the creepy guy who climbed into her room that first night...

I hope not! :)
The CandyCane Princess chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
I read in your bio that you like LJ Smith, I'm a huge fan of hers too - still waiting (im)patiently for strange fate.

Anyway, the josh character in this chapter kinda reminded me of Sean from the the secret circle trilogy, you know - like the weasly little runt of the litter, I just thought I'd mention that seeing as your an LJS fan!

I'm still very much disliking Cameron, but I have a sneaky suspicion that as the story progresses Kait will sucome..sucumb...succome - however the hell you spell it - to his "charms".

I hope not though, he's as slimy as a toad rolling around in wet spaggehti.
The CandyCane Princess chapter 4 . 6/29/2005
Hmm, not to sure if I like Cameron - he seems kind of arrogant, and the hand kissing thing - ick! But it's always good to have two different suitors vying for the heroines attention, more entertaining. Assuming that Jake will be vying for Kaits attention. I hope he does. I like Jake. Even though he's a slight odd-ball. Better an odd-ball than a slime-ball if you ask me. :)
The CandyCane Princess chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
O o o h! Silly girl going to sleep with her window open when she already realized that ANYONE could climb in through it. Although I say that, I do exactly the same thing - I never shut my window and theres a brick wall just underneath it that anyone could get on and use to climb into my window. I have vicious guard dogs in a kennel right next to that wall though so no one ever would.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. That chapter made me laugh - I so would have watched (while feeling thoroughly guilty and ashamed of myself for doing so - but still!) Jake getting undressed!

I just hope it isn't Jake who has climbed into her room and turns out to be some creepy psycho. :)
The CandyCane Princess chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
I like to guess whats coming up in a story as I read - so far I'm guessing that Kait is the little girl who's mother was found murdered in the prologue. Does the mystery/thriller aspect have anything to do with the murder - was the murderer ever found? I'm intrigued! Oh, and Jake sounds like a cutie!

Off to read more...
The CandyCane Princess chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Gripping beginning! I like! Usually I stick to reading stories in the romance category, but after a while they all kind of blend into one cuz they're all kind of similar, so I decided to wander over to the thriller section and found this - so here I am giving it a try! :)
xbluxmoonx chapter 22 . 4/24/2005
Whoa, this was a really good chapter! chapter 20 was good! Kept me on edge. This was a twisted ending! I thought she really liked Jake! Gee, i can't believe it. That was totally opposite of what I thought. OK, i just have to register that, now. Chh, i think this should be a movie. Seriously, great story! I luved it, very suspenseful. I could keep going on and on and on...
xbluxmoonx chapter 17 . 4/24/2005
This is a good chapter, but if Diana's known Jake so long, woldn't she think it'd be odd, and why would Cameron be talking to Jake? Wouldn't they think it a bit odd for two people who have despised eachother that long team up? They have to have a reason to think so, right? hmm...well, i'll read on.
xbluxmoonx chapter 7 . 4/23/2005
This was a good chapter. I wonder who it is. I'm beginning to get suspicious of Jake, but what if it's Cameron...hmm. But it's probably the same person that killed her mom. Hmm...
xbluxmoonx chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
Aww, this was good. The first chapter was sad, but you gave Jake a good personality.
tissy-f-tis chapter 22 . 4/6/2005
nice story... i thought and want jake to be with kaitlyn too, but this just means that it was an unexpected ending... that should be the way a story goes, shouldnt it? nice one...
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Nice Start. I'm hoping it gets better. ;)
Whatyoukeepdoing chapter 22 . 3/28/2005
Wow this had me on the edge of my computer chair! great stuff!x
Eric Disharm chapter 22 . 3/17/2005
I was bored.
Kilpty chapter 22 . 3/2/2005
well it was great. I don't ussually review but i wanted to say... I wanted her and Jake tobe togehter in the end but whatever. The story was good.

andi