Reviews for Trust
somefreakylooknchick chapter 22 . 2/24/2005
o my gosh. this was the coolest story. I think you should seriously consider publishing this. I would buy the damn book! Let me know if you do. I don't really like reading stories on fictionpress because their long and I'm lazy, but I am so.. glad I read this one! ah! this was great!
somefreakylooknchick chapter 6 . 2/22/2005
man.. I have to stop reading it now.. it's getting late. I be on the chapter the first thing when I get home! yay! this is really interesting.
somefreakylooknchick chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
wow! this is awesome!
FeelingMorbid chapter 22 . 1/22/2005
Wow...I'm glad I sticked around for the end! Ok, a few things...I think you should revise the first couple chapters, considering that they (no offence) need to be um revised. But I love it anyways! The drama, the romance, the mystery...wow...and I mean it! Keep up the AWESOME work!

FM
Insanity Da Best Policy chapter 22 . 3/13/2004
That was like one of the best! I'm still crying though. Poor Jake. I didn't want to end it like Jake getting hurt. But still ... we can't deny some facts. *grimaces* What's gonna happen to him? Poor him.
Nice writing. I knew it had something to do with her father ... but I suspected Dianna cause she was too good *bangs head* Lol. Anyways excellent!
kat-mle chapter 22 . 3/4/2004
good! Read the whole thing beginnig to end! Very creative! But I think Jake should have got her!
Mysti San chapter 22 . 1/28/2004
Right. This is Mysti San, the one who made that wicked long review on your other story 'The Prize.' So I'm too lazy to log in! Shush.
Anyway...wow. Good story - y'know, I had a very sneaking suspicion that it had been Kait's father ever since she found the ring. I don't know, I'm just weird like that...but it made sense to my mind oo
Great characters plot suspense, again! Although...I might be naive, but the climactic chapter, chapter 20, was a little, eh...unbelievable. I mean, I just couldn't believe it when Kelly died. Maybe I'm going to a much more innocent high school where people are never murdered and am just not used to the idea of killing someone in the school's basement oo' I dunno...of course I wouldn't want you to change it, since it's such a vital point in the story, but it did seem a bit...unreal. But that's just me.
Romances were sweet and painful. I swear, when Cameron kissed Kait in the dance, I was half-expecting Jake to turn up and have a whole Kelly-episode all over again. But that's me rambling again...
All-in-all, a very good, well-written story. I liked it muchly _
Bellawen chapter 22 . 12/29/2003
All I can say is ... excellent
Pam chapter 22 . 12/18/2003
This was a good story. Althought I would have like to see Kait with jake. Hate poor Kelly took a bullet LOL.
Silver Eyes Bright chapter 22 . 12/14/2003
I loved this! I love stories that end with kiss! Finally i found out about the evil duo, though one of the partners was much eviler. Wait, is that a word? I don't know! Whatever! I loved this and look forward to your future works! And the continuing of the other ones! GOOD LUCK IN YOUR WRITING!
Silver Eyes Bright chapter 13 . 12/14/2003
Cute! This is adorable! I can't wait to see what's goin' to happen next. So what's goin' on with your story The Executioners on your website? I would totally like more of that too! Please! I'll be back soon to read more of this!
shadowdreamer7598 chapter 22 . 10/7/2003
WOW WOW WOW YOU ARE LIKE THE BEST WRITER EVER! YOUR STORY WAS SO GOOD, IT MADE ME CRY (I KNOW IT SOUNDS PATHETIC BUT WHATEVER) PLEASE WRITE MORE! I LOVED THIS STORY!
I am Gone chapter 22 . 9/16/2003
I recall reading this story a while ago and never reviwing it.I just wanted to say what a great way to end 't see it commng.
Priscilla chapter 22 . 9/5/2003
Great story. It was suspenseful and funny.
AerisGhost chapter 22 . 6/20/2003
Aw. I love sappy romance stories. Although it should have been Jake she kissed at the end, not Cameron. Oh well, it was simply amazing. I love this story, and I'm gonna put it on my favorite stories list!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »